No more temping/charting for me this month.....

gardenofedens

Mommy to Abigail&Aidan
Reaction score
I'm on Cycle 2 off BC (Mirena IUD) and I started temping/charting right away because I spent almost 10 years on birth control and really wanted to get to know my body and cycle.

I started this month's cycle with a high fever and I think it's really screwed up my BBTs. Here's my chart as of this morning -

https://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/emmiesanimalrescue/My%20Pictures/Family/Baby/BBTChart4-29-11.jpg

This month is almost a full degree higher than last month and now that I'm not sick, my temps keep coming back pretty low - way lower than what should be my coverline based on temps earlier in the month. It's completely confusing FertilityFriend as to figuring out when I ovulated and I'm not even sure myself since I had previously decided not to use OPKs this month either.

FH and I have been good about BDing every other day to every day this cycle so I don't know if I should bother temping anymore this month - would you? Since I'm not certain when I ovulated, I can't calculate when to test so I guess I won't be testing early this month either! My cycles aren't always regular so I guess I could test around 5/15-5/18 maybe since my last AF was 4/13...

Fingers crossed the :witch: doesn't show! :)

:hugs: Sorry to hear FF and your chart are confusing you :hugs:

Hope your BDing should have caught your ovulation - FXed

Sorry can't be more help but don't understand charts properly although I intend to chart on my next cycle x

Not bad just sent a PM :)

Got a BFN this morning which I'm ok with but I want AF now so I can start a new cycle :)

Personally I would probably keep charting to see if it became clearer but it is really up to you. Did you have other signs of ovulation such as EWCM?

By the way, I am a bit in awe of your BD schedule - we are pretty useless, mainly due to exhaustion and the demands of looking after a toddler. No sign of ovulation for me this month so far though so I guess it's a bit irrelevant anyway. :-(

Macwooly, sorry to hear about your BFN. How are you doing?

I was really unsure whether or not I should keep charting but I'm going to stop for the rest of this cycle and possibly until after the wedding. I'd like to avoid morning sickness for the wedding and honeymoon so I want to take it even more casually until our wedding night.

As for our BD schedule - I wish OH would realize it's a LOT. He still says we aren't DTD often enough to satisfy him. I'm worn out! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->