No news is not necessarily good news

Amos2009

Reaction score
Just need to rant for a second. Got my test results back from the fertility doctor today and none of my bloodwork shows anything abnormal or wrong. While that should make people happy to know they are ok, this tells me absolutely nothing as to why I have had 3 mc's. I was so hoping they would say yes, you have a clotting problem or you have natural killer cells. That is fixable. That is manageable. That is understandable. But now I have no reason as to why. They told us we could start trying again- that there is no reason why we can't. That part I am happy with :happydance:
I guess we just have to wait now and see if we will ever have our little miracle.

How frustrating hunni! Wishing you all the luck in the world for a speedy sticky BFP xxx

Oh hunni :hugs: I know what you mean re tests. Even though you should be over the moon that they come back "normal", you just want to scream, "well what the bloody hell is going on then?" "What's NORMAL about miscarriage?!!!!:growlmad:

I dunno...I know they say men don't understand women, but jeez, I don't understand myself at the moment with this TTC malarky!:shrug:

At least you have the all clear for BDing again, always a brucey bonus eh?!!!:thumbup:
Take care hunni and let us know how you get on. :hugs:

Haha Mummy---that made me giggle. I definitely don't understand myself either :)

:hugs: - found this website - maybe it'll help? (Couldn't hurt, anyway...)

https://www.makingbabiesprogram.com/questionnaire/index.php

There was a woman here in the UK recently who had 18 mc's and finally had her beautiful daughter a few mths ago :) Never lose hope, although it must be so heartbreaking to go through 3 losses, as i was heartbroken after 1 loss. The good thing is that there is no obvious problem so the next time u get pregnant i pray its a sticky bean. Did they check to see the strength of your cervix? sometimes a weak cervix could cause this to happen.

x

Aww babes just saw this so sorry I know how you feel at least u want something that can be diagnosed versus just unexplained. Big Hugs. It will work I know its hard just gotta have faith.

I completely understand how you feel. I miscarried twins in September and just had an ectopic in February. At our follow-up appointment, my doctor told us that she wasn't going to run any tests yet because it was "probably just bad luck."

I understand that anatomically miscarriage and ectopic are different, but you can't help but think that something must be wrong for both to happen and so close to each other. Basically, telling me that feels like I'll have to experience one or the other again before she'll even consider testing.

Sending positive, loving thoughts your way and hoping we both have our little miracles soon!

Magnolia- so sorry about your losses :( Unfortunately it did take me losing 3 babies before they would even think about testing me. I pray that your next bean is your sticky one :)
Africa- I will never lose hope and neither should you! We will have that precious baby soon!
Amy- how you doing sweetie??

I dont know if you have noticed but alot of ladies with recurrent miscarriages all seem to have had an ectopic somewhere on their journey, I definately think there is a link somewhere. I think my ectopic has affected me internally - just dont know how lol !

I think there is a connection there too Fluffy...one day they will figure it out. I hope so for all the women going through it....It's terrible.
Did you lose your whole tube?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->