No nursery!

im in a 1 bed flat so baby doesnt have a room n we wont be able to get anywhere bigger till hes around 6 months so hes guna be with mummy and daddy for along time lol

that means no sex for daddy hahahah

Same here, ours is just a 1 bed flat.

We're looking to move next Spring when she is a bit older and we'll sort things out from there.

I don't want to make solid plans as anything can happen and to be fair the longer we can stay here the more money we will have to go toward a new place.

It costs so much too move as well. Where I live deposits are six weeks rent which amoutns to £1680! plus stupid agency fees

We haven't got anywhere for a cot or anything yet either. We're hoping to find somewhere to rent soon. We'll probably go for a one bedroom flat originally as LO is going to be sleeping with us anyway.

We've got 2 bedrooms, but want to keep the second one as an extra. Will have parents to stay and at other times we use it as an office.

Funny, I never felt any need to have a nursery or to pick out decorations and baby furniture! Quite happy to have LO sleep in our bedroom, such a tiny little thing doesn't need a room and will be happier with us anyway :)

We've got 2 bedrooms, but want to keep the second one as an extra. Will have parents to stay and at other times we use it as an office.

Funny, I never felt any need to have a nursery or to pick out decorations and baby furniture! Quite happy to have LO sleep in our bedroom, such a tiny little thing doesn't need a room and will be happier with us anyway :)

That's true. I don't think newborns really care whether or not their bedding matches the border on the walls and lamp shade!

Somewhere warm and safe for them to sleep is fine I reckon.

We are in a one bedroom place too and desperately trying to get a 2 bed before she is born. Not that she will be in her own room at night for a while but I want to move before she is born (I can get out of the lifting then :rofl:)
I too work from home, but my office will be in the living room (curtained off) so she has her own space for her bits and bobs. I really want to do her nursery like NOW sooo not fair lol

Eventhough we don't have one and probably won't for a while, I'd still like to have a nursery at some point. I've seen some REALLY nice nursery set-ups and with myself being a designer, I could really go to town on it!

Guess I'll just have to settle for using the space planning module of my degree to work with what we have. It's not a huge space for baby, but it'll work!

it would cost us just over £1000 to get a new place and thats just another flat with maybe 2 rooms lol

i rent from a private landlord and had to call enviornmental health out because i have a very bad mold problem which they could fix but werent now they are but dont no when which is great seen as my baby is due in 9 days lol and council wont help us because we both work!!! how stupid is that.

so we now have to wait till we are married in feb before the army will house us and that will be in a different town to where we live.

isnt life fun lol

We have a 3 bedroom house but are on baby number 7 so it is having to come in our room untill its old enough for a bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->