No OV symptoms??

cb1

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone else had a month with no OV symptoms??

I usually get stomach twinges, and plenty of EWCM but had nothing this month... AF was due yesterday, but hasn't arrived yet (usually can set your watch by her!!) I don't feel prementstral, but I don't have any pg symptoms either?

I'm scaring myself by thinking that this might be the beginning of the end (I'm 40 in a few months, so that would be a bit too early right??) But I'm not ready to give up just yet!

Any thoughts, experiences, words of sanity welcomed!

xx

Hi cb
I didn't have EWCM this month either. A few days of kinda watery but temp dis go up and OPK was +. Do you temp? That would have told you if you Ov.
:dust:

Hi Bonnie, thanks for replying. I don't temp as I'm often up in the early hours with my little one, but I might start next cycle as cm doesn't seem as reliable as I thought!

Maybe you missed the ov pains or you didn't have any. I am just starting to pay attention but have never really noticed ov pains. This month I think I did but I also am decoding everything my body is doing so I may just be a hyperchondriac! This is only my first month but from what I have read cm is supposed to be a good indicator.
:dust:

I didn't have EWCM this month either, which is unusual for me. I did get positve OPKs on days 15 and 16 which would mean I ov'd on day 16 or 17 I guess. But that just seems really late for me as I usually get my EWCM from days 10-14. Oh I dunno :wacko: it's all so confusing!

I don't temp because I do a mix of night shifts (7.30pm - 8am) and early shifts (7.30am - 8pm so up at 5am) so there's no real consistent time of the morning when I could do it. I do need to find a way though I think as it'd be really helpful to know when/if ov happens!

Did a test this morning, another BFN. Still no AF, still don't feel pre-menstral. I really don't know whats going on....

Bonnie, I usually gauge ovulation by ewcm as well as stomach twinges as for me it's been a clear indicator in the past - just didnt seem to have any this month. Maybe I just didn't ovulate which has thrown my cycle out, or ovulated late and didn't notice?? This ttc business is hard work sometimes!!

It certainly is work! My first in '92 was unplanned and 2nd in '94 was 1st try. I'm erring on the side of issues this time around being 39 so this is all brand new and alot to learn!

Well today is cd32 of my usual 28 day cycle, did a test this morning and got the faintest of faint lines. I mean it's soooo faint you have to almost squint to see it, so it might be an evap...

I'll do another test tomorrow or Friday if AF hasn't arrived by then, as I really don't know how to read this one. I don't want to get my hopes up, but can't help getting a tiny bit excited! I've got a really important presentation to deliver at work today, and my heads all over the place - aarrgh!!!! Sorry, but this is driving me nuts! :wacko:

Well today is cd32 of my usual 28 day cycle, did a test this morning and got the faintest of faint lines. I mean it's soooo faint you have to almost squint to see it, so it might be an evap...

I'll do another test tomorrow or Friday if AF hasn't arrived by then, as I really don't know how to read this one. I don't want to get my hopes up, but can't help getting a tiny bit excited! I've got a really important presentation to deliver at work today, and my heads all over the place - aarrgh!!!! Sorry, but this is driving me nuts! :wacko:

How exciting! Try a dig. No lines to mess with!
Good luck on presentation & fx'd! :dust:

i had no symptoms of ov this cycle but i did get a smiley face on cd11, and i was shocked as i didnt think i was ov'ing this cycle, so now waiting til weds as it will be 14 days past ov and well im hoping a test will show up by then, i was hoping something might show tomorrow 13 days past as i have got to have a full leg xray and am a bit worried

How exciting! Try a dig. No lines to mess with!
Good luck on presentation & fx'd! :dust:

i had no symptoms of ov this cycle but i did get a smiley face on cd11, and i was shocked as i didnt think i was ov'ing this cycle, so now waiting til weds as it will be 14 days past ov and well im hoping a test will show up by then, i was hoping something might show tomorrow 13 days past as i have got to have a full leg xray and am a bit worried

Fx'd!!:dust:

i got my period on cd24 hun, i cant get pregnant now as im in hospital in 17 days having knee ops so we are not trying just enjoying each other. I cant try anymore as i have got to have hips broken and set straight too later on this year and im 45 so time to give up now but im ok hubby to be isnt tho he has no kiddies and its a real shame but i just cant do anything about it now x but fxd for you hun x

i got my period on cd24 hun, i cant get pregnant now as im in hospital in 17 days having knee ops so we are not trying just enjoying each other. I cant try anymore as i have got to have hips broken and set straight too later on this year and im 45 so time to give up now but im ok hubby to be isnt tho he has no kiddies and its a real shame but i just cant do anything about it now x but fxd for you hun x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:inkdchick
what a horrible surgery it sound like you are going to have
fx'd for you and i hope hubby comes to understand:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i do too but he's not so happy at the moment and seems quite angry at times but im leaving him to it as im 45 we have no time to think yeah maybe it will happen later on we just dont have that time as we would have had in our twenties but he will come round and if he dont then i wont be marrying him thats for sure coz i dont want him blaming me for him not having kids its his fault for falling for someone age 39 at the time and not 30!, not my fault and im not going to think about it i feel like im bidding my time at the moment to see which way all this will go but hey life's too short to worry about it and im in too much pain to think about him at the moment.
Thank you for you well wishes i really appreciate it and will let you know how i get on xx

Maybe he would consider other options-surrogacy or adoption?
Hugs

Nope have tried talking to him about that but he wants his own with me, but he is getting used to the idea of not having any now and has been talking about travelling more which is a good thing bless him, but thanks for the reply xx :hugs:

yeah it makes everyday a bit easier but deep down i dont think he has given up on the trying but we"ll see will let you know lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->