No ovulation with Femara??

J_Girl

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I've taken clomid in the past and didn't ovulate. I then turned to femora... which was working good. I've taken it 8 or 9 times, each cycle lasting 28-37 days... this past cycle I took 7.5mg (Which I took once before and had a 28 day cycle), but now I'm on day 43!! I think I *may* have ovulated around the end of sept or first of oct, but not certain. So I'm roughly 16 dpo... I did a test 12 dpo= neg. Now I'm doubting that I've even ovulated. I did have some light brown discharge 9dpo, that lasted 2 days, only with wiping (tmi). I'm afraid to take another test and it be negative...... I've seen so many over the past year, its just so hard! I've done 3 iuis, cancelled one, and now am wanting to start so I can start the IVF process.

I would love some stories, thoughts, etc....

I have a 4 yr old, naturally conceived... been ttc x 3 yrs

It failed to make me ovulate this cycle. I was on 5mg. It's worked in the past but not this time unfortunately.

Thanks for your response... But I've answered my own question this morning, I'm pregnant!! Still in shock, really didn't expect it after everything I've been through!

Well there us go!! Haha that's awesome.

I did actually just get crosshairs on ff so i did ovulate. Not till cd38 so idk if that's the femara or me.
H&h 9 months!

Hey J_Girl! Congrats! What methods did you use this cycle with Femara? Did you Dtd, use opk's?

I used OPK's until Sept 28... I travelled all day that day, then noticed ewcm Sept 29/30... opk's those days were neg, so I'm guessing my opk would have been positive on Sept 28 if I took one. We dtd Sept 29/30 and Oct 2! My husband and I are still in shock :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->