No period, brown discharge

CheekyChick

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I ovulated early this month (CD 11) and expected my period this week. However, last Saturday (the morning I planned to take a pregnancy test) I woke up feeling really premenstrual, stomach ache etc. and when I went to the toilet there was a small amount of blood. I tested anyway, bfn, and waited for my period to arrive. Since then I have had nothing but a small amount of brown discharge when I wipe and no more period pains or signs. Today (Tuesday, 15dpo) the discharge is almost gone and I don't think I'll get my period now. I did another test (just the cheap urine strips) and bfn...What could be wrong with me? Since coming off bc last September I have bled regularly every month and now this. I also use the clearblue fertility monitor and don't know how to set it for this month now...?
Has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks and baby dust to all xx

not a clue but I didn´t want to read and run. I have heard of people not getting a positive until a bit later due to late implantation. Keep us posted and good luck.

Had to doublecheck that I didn't post this in my sleep, but no I don't have a second account with the username CheekyChick :haha: ...as I have had exactly the same, down to the day!

Light cramping Fri night/Sat morning. Very light brown spotting on Saturday afternoon. Prepared myself for the AF onslaught....and...well...nothing. :wacko: Perhaps a little more *very* light spotting Sunday & Monday, and very occasional, and very light, cramping, and that is about it!

So, I just don't know what is going on this month :nope:

In my case I'm deffo not preggo, we were meant to start ttc on this next cycle...which may or may not have already started, but with no clear AF I just don't know? :shrug:

What you are describing sounds very much like implantation bleeding to me. Some women go weeks with BFN's before they get their BFP. Maybe wait a few days and then try testing again if you can hold your nerve lol...good luck and let us know how yo get on:flower:

I am currently, going through the same thing. Very dark brownish discharge. Period was due Friday. Discharge since Sat. Very light in amount but dark in color.
KUP on what happens with you.

Still no AF for me, and and more spotting since last weekend.

Currently CD36 :wacko:

Had a very short period and this cycle my fertility monitor showed ovulation, so def not pregnant! Fingers crossed for this time then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->