no period, clear, stretchy discharge?

sophielouise9

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I came off the Noriday minipill about 10 days ago after having been on it for around 3-4 months, although i had been on other contraceptive pills for around 2-3 years previous to this.
Since coming off it, i have had no period. Although, about 8 days ago (2 days after coming off) i did have a very light brown discharge for around a day & a half. Since then, i have had no sign of a period, although have had a few symptoms which can be associated with pregnancy. I know these can also be what your body experiences when coming off the pill, although i have a "feeling" its something different.
Feeling nauseous, bloated stomach, occassional but getting more frequent stomach cramps and headaches.
Yesterday evening i noticed i was producing quite alot of a very clear, wet, sometimes stretchy, discharge. It happened twice throughout the night, within about an hour of each other.
Now, i have read up that this could be ovulation, although i have never experienced this before when i have been ovulating. Along with this, my "possible preg. symptoms" have become alot worse and more frequent. I woke up this morning before i was due to wake up due to feeling extremely nauseous, although i was not actually physically sick. I had quite bad stomach cramps last night in my lower abdomen and my stomach is feeling rather...round today, and quite bloated. Still yet to receive a period. Any advice??

Hiya, I'm not sure I can offer advice as such but didn't want to read and run.

As you said pretty much every pregnancy symptom can also be your body adjusting to coming off the pill. The discharge you're describing definitely sounds like ovulation. Before I got my bfp my discharge was creamy White and there constantly. It would feel like I'd wet myself but when I went to the loo it was just discharge!

Hopefully you'll get your bfp soon though and if not then hopefully af will turn up soon so you know where you're at!

Good luck!

X

It sounds to me like a combination of coming off BC and ovulation. I would go ahead and see what the next two weeks brings you and then test if AF is still MIA. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->