no period for 2 months. Help!

kdawn92

Reaction score
my last period was April 26. my periods are always on time, never late, and always the same. my next period should have been May 26. June 2,3,5 I had brown spotting. haven't bled since. my normal period is 5-6 days. the first 3-4 days are a bright red regular flow and the last couple days are usually light and have a brownish tint so I know that wasn't my period. I've taken 4 tests and all have been negative. I feel pregnant and seem to be havin symptoms that i am but don't know why its not showing up on a hpt. has anybody ever been this late before and still tested negative? if so, what was the outcome?

Maybe you should go to your doctors, ask them for a test.
Not much help I know :/

if it's been 60 days since your last period, which is sounds like it has - it's time to call your Dr.

I went to the clinic today and tested negative. they will only do an ultrasound if the test is positive and my insurance won't cover obgyn unless I have a referral but I cant get one until I have the proof I am pregnant and need to go. this has never happened to me before. I know this isn't normal but just wanted to know if anybody else had ever experienced anything like this. its not a good feeling not knowing what's goin on

I experienced this! Turned out I was no longer ovulating...and the spotting I experienced was just breakthrough bleeding. I kept having symptoms but testing bfn. I had never had this problem before but just out of the blue my period stopped. The doctor put me on clomid to regulate my hormones (the only other options were birth control and just waiting it out)...got pregnant right away! So maybe you need to talk to a doctor to see if they can help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->