• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

no period since october 2017, negative tests!

minnie03

Reaction score
hi guys im new to this lol

so i haven't had my period since October.. ive taken loads of tests and all negative. i went to my local gp and had my bloods done they are putting it down to polycystic ovaries. they are referring me to the hospital.

if i was pregnant then id be about 19 weeks.. my partner has said my stomach is round. im also having flutters on my left side especially when im ready to go sleep...

has anyone been through the same thing...?
anyone turned out to be pregnant?

i feel like im going crazyy!!

I seriously doubt you're pregnant. By 19-20 weeks, baby's movements would be very easy to feel and you'd probably also be able to see movement from the outside. Plus they'd be able to detect high levels of HCG at 19-20 weeks pregnant and see a baby clearly.

You could be convincing your body that you're pregnant though hence the no period and the rounding. But I could be wrong.

I hope you find out what's going on. I don't know much about PCOS so can't help you there:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->