No periods i'm to blame

fredted

Reaction score
hi there does anyone understand?

My op was a week today i would like to try again however want to have a few cycles first.

For most women there cycles are regular i wish mine were, 22 months with none at all but i had an a/f in dec and i fell p/g fantastic but sadly mm/c last week:cry:

i just feel that my body was not strong enough,and i'm feeling guilty for my dieting and exercising last year causing no periods i regret it so much and living with the pain now. The dcs just say my baby was not ready i feel so bad.

I have put more weight on now and i'm a healthy bmi i have also cut well down on exercise i'm just praying i will have another chance and my body will respond again.

has anyone experienced is there any hope?:shrug:

Hi honey :hugs: Sorry for your loss :hugs:

From what I'm reading I'm guessing you were underweight? I was too. When me and my OH started TTC in Dec 08 I came off the pill and struggled to put any weight on. When I did put weight on I panicked and exercised until it was off again. The doctor said I was too thin and would never fall pregnant unless I put weight on.

Well I proved her wrong because I fell pregnant after 2 cycles. The weight poured on and I loved my new curvy figure. Unfortunatley we lost our little girl in July 2009 at 25 weeks.

Since then I'm in the BMI healthy weight and I feel better for it. We're now TTC for the 2nd time.

I can't really help too much as my periods never stopped when my weight dropped. I missed a few when I was 16 but they returned pretty quickly. I hope I'm getting this all right!

Hopefully with the weight gain your periods will return as normal. Maybe pop along to your doctor for a check up and see if there is anything you can do to help. :hugs: If you need a chat PM me!

Thankyou for advice i am happy with my weight and doctor told me to remain the same and hopfully they will return fingers crossed.
i am sorry for your loss and hope you have some good news very soon.
hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->