no pms symptoms, no 2WW symptoms

babifever

Reaction score
Just wondering has anyone who typically has PMS symptoms not had them during 2WW, and got a BFP?

Like clock work I always get PMS, sore boobs guaranteed. But for some reason I feel nothing.....

starting to feel like I possibly didn't ovulate, hence no conception.

I know its nothing I can do at this point, but just a little confused. Stats below.

I have heard that no symptoms can be a good thing. Hope it is for you.

My wife didn't have any PMS symptoms during her TWW for the cycle we got our BFP. However! She did have one cycle where her symptoms were minimal, I think only one or two things, and it was BFN. I have also heard no symptoms are good symptoms. Right after our BFP though her boobs grew a size and were very sore :haha: Good luck!

My wife didn't have any PMS symptoms during her TWW for the cycle we got our BFP. However! She did have one cycle where her symptoms were minimal, I think only one or two things, and it was BFN. I have also heard no symptoms are good symptoms. Right after our BFP though her boobs grew a size and were very sore :haha: Good luck!

thanks
I hope it is a good sign for me too. I'm really banking on it, I never miss PMS.

Omg goodness, I'm about to freak out. I go back to sleep and I have the craziest dream that I'm at the hospital being induced. All of a sudden my stomach bursts open and the baby falls out, lands on the floor on the other side of the room. The doctor is super slow to react, I'm panicking, I can feel everything as if its real. I'm like what are you going to do. He places the baby back in my tummy. Then I contract and he fly's out again. Its a boy. Dreams fast forward. Everything is ok they save him. They staple my stomach back together.

then in real life I wake up, husband calls, he's talking about me being pregnant and as I'm on the toilet. I notice red on the tissue. Its a bright watery red, it looks similar to the start of AF!!!! I'm so nervous right now. Is she early? This never happens!!! Is it implantation bleeding? How would I know?

yes i normally always have sharp pains in my ovaries almost daily between my ovulation date til i get my period. this cycle, i barely had any pains at all. when i did though, they were very soft like pulling sensations! but also, it can go either way. i also had symptoms like metallic taste in mouth at the night of 5 dpo and it ended at the night of 6 dpo. so you can also have symptoms you never did before. i guess you can say they replaced your normal ones.

im a poas addict and i caved in at 4 pm today and took a test at 8 dpo, and got my bfp on a frer and two wondfos. my period isnt due til next thursday.

GOODLUCK! hope you get your bfp!

yes i normally always have sharp pains in my ovaries almost daily between my ovulation date til i get my period. this cycle, i barely had any pains at all. when i did though, they were very soft like pulling sensations! but also, it can go either way. i also had symptoms like metallic taste in mouth at the night of 5 dpo and it ended at the night of 6 dpo. so you can also have symptoms you never did before. i guess you can say they replaced your normal ones.

im a poas addict and i caved in at 4 pm today and took a test at 8 dpo, and got my bfp on a frer and two wondfos. my period isnt due til next thursday.

AF came 5 days early and its very weird. I'm Out. I figure its not implantation ....

AF came 5 days early and its very weird. I'm Out. I figure its not implantation ....
thats exactly what happened to me last cycle! i had spotting with cm that was very light pink and light brown and it lasted for about nearly 9 hours then it started turning red. i was for sure i was implanting until it started turning red and i started feeling AF cramps. UGH! i was devastated. i was for sure i was implanting because it happened on the day i was supposed to implant! grrrr! besides that, i never ever spot for as long as that or spot period(no pun intended). i normally get AF within 10 minutes of any spotting no matter the color. i was so devastated that i pretty much just stopped charting and promised myself i wouldnt get excited during the next tww with my symptoms, so i didnt get so excited this cycle and now im kinda in denial and excited but confused as to how to feel! baby dust to you!

thats exactly what happened to me last cycle! i had spotting with cm that was very light pink and light brown and it lasted for about nearly 9 hours then it started turning red. i was for sure i was implanting until it started turning red and i started feeling AF cramps. UGH! i was devastated. i was for sure i was implanting because it happened on the day i was supposed to implant! grrrr! besides that, i never ever spot for as long as that or spot period(no pun intended). i normally get AF within 10 minutes of any spotting no matter the color. i was so devastated that i pretty much just stopped charting and promised myself i wouldnt get excited during the next tww with my symptoms, so i didnt get so excited this cycle and now im kinda in denial and excited but confused as to how to feel! baby dust to you!

NORMAL CYCLE FOR ME:

every 35 days
2-3 weeks before menstrual sore boobs, anxiety, diarrhea, increased sex, pimples, no cramps. When AF comes... Day 1 light to regular, day 2-3 heavy-regular, day 4 light, day 5-6 spotting.

THIS CYCLE:
menstrual at DPO 9, cycle day 31, day 1 spotting to light, day 2 painful cramps and heavy to moderate, day 3 (today) heavy to moderate

its very weird, I guess I'm out tho. I decided I would test after its gone just to be sure.

To add on DPO 9, I had thee craziest dream ever! Very vivid and I was pregnant. When I woke up, the blood begin. Its crazy when you want something the mind can create symptoms and all. Its hard to know what really means something

To add on DPO 9, I had thee craziest dream ever! Very vivid and I was pregnant. When I woke up, the blood begin. Its crazy when you want something the mind can create symptoms and all. Its hard to know what really means something
oh my gosh i know the feeling. my boyfriend thought i was just tasting metallic in my mouth because i was reading about it so to say "phantom" symptoms. i told him "how could i taste something my brain has no memory of flavor for? thats like me tasting exactly what a squid and octopus tastes like just because i read about it and ive never had those before" we kinda got into a small fuss lol. i think i won though because i tried reading about that symptom again and the taste of metal didnt return to me. but it was very weird that as soon as i read that symptom for the first time i immediately had that taste.

NORMAL CYCLE FOR ME:

every 35 days
2-3 weeks before menstrual sore boobs, anxiety, diarrhea, increased sex, pimples, no cramps. When AF comes... Day 1 light to regular, day 2-3 heavy-regular, day 4 light, day 5-6 spotting.

THIS CYCLE:
menstrual at DPO 9, cycle day 31, day 1 spotting to light, day 2 painful cramps and heavy to moderate, day 3 (today) heavy to moderate

its very weird, I guess I'm out tho. I decided I would test after its gone just to be sure.
my mom told me that my niece had her period even though she was pregnant and so did my grandma. my mom never had that though. im not sure how long either of them had their period for though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->