No positive ovulation tests :(

Motogirl131

Reaction score
Okay so I stopped taking oral birth control late may (Only took it for like a month!) had a period soon after stopping the pill. During the month of June my fiancé and I had a LOT of unprotected sex, hoping for a little baby. Around the time that I would normally get a period (before birth control) I started bleeding. Not like normally, but not too different. After that we were having lots of sex too and my cycle is around 27ish days and we bought Walgreens brand ovulation test, none positive. I had the egg white type cervical mucus though and had sex that day and the day before. That was about the 8-10th of July I think. Boobs have been terribly sore but I know it's too early to take a test but was it also too early for the opk to turn positive too? I'm trying not to get my hopes up my I almost NEED to be pregnant tibs month.

It might take you a couple cycles before you become regular again. The only way I know to confirm ovulation without bloods is to take your temp. Google bbt and read about it more. I do OPKs and bbt but I'm also monitored by the re by bloods. I thought I missed my pos opk this month but my temps were low so I called the re and she said nope no ovulation yet keep testing. I don't get Ewcm so I didn't even have that to go by but it's good you did. But they say if you bd every other you've got a pretty good chance.

When I was bleeding though it only lasted like 4 days and it was light, could that be implantation bleeding? and this month I had sex the 8th and 9th and now my boobs are sore could I be pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->