No probs!

hi didnt want to read and run.

Alot of people who have trouble with No. 1 end up getting pregnant pretty quickly with no.2 (as long as they dont leave it too long).

I hope someone with more experience answers your question.

good luck :thumbup:

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone has conceived naturally after having a child born through IVF/ICSI.

We're are at a stage now where we are thinking about trying again..

To cut a long story short, we had our DD through ICSI 2years ago privately even after being told there was no possible reason other than Me having a blocked tube and DH having an average SC. We were both too anxious and chose to go ahead with treatment.

I'd rather give it a go Naturally first if I could and was hoping someone out there may be able to offer some advice or support.:blush:

Many thanks xxxx:hugs:

hi
We had alot of help to get our first but with num #2 we were not trying!! didnt go on any bcp after i had my first as i didnt think i could get pregs on my own and only did a test cos i found one in the bathroom cupboard and it expired the next month ...got a big shock to see 2 dark line.. well we are trying again and its like we are back at the start with no periods no O :cry: so i think bcp is to blame for me.
i hope you are like me with TTC#2 and see the 2 dark lines soon (oh by the way there is 3 years and 3 months between my lovely sweet girls)
Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->