No real presence of a period!?

PatienceBaby

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am having a bit of a hard time understand what is happening and am looking for some advice :(

My husband and I are TTC and no luck so far. I tested a BFN and while disappointed I was ok with it. But now it is day 3 of my period and well I don't really have one! I have some red when I wipe (sorry for TMI) but I have no need for anything but a liner and even then it is just a precaution.

I just tested again this morning and still got a BFN so I am wondering what happened to my period?? Has anyone experienced such a thing before? There is some red when I wipe but besides that there is nothing, it is like my period doesn't exist this month?!

My cycles have changed over the fast few months and only last 2-3 days but this is the least I have ever had! It is a big concern for me as no period = a concern to conceive. I am not sure if I need to worry of if it is just a weird case.

Any advice, suggestions, comments would really help!
Thanks for listening!

Hi I didnt want to Read and Run.

It could well be implantation so dont rule out pregnancy yet. I would give it a bit more time (easier said than done I know!) and see if AF becomes a full flow and if not test again in a week or so.

If your still get BFN's you should take a visit to your GP for blood tests.

Good Luck I hope you get a BFP soon :hugs:

Hi I didnt want to Read and Run.

It could well be implantation so dont rule out pregnancy yet. I would give it a bit more time (easier said than done I know!) and see if AF becomes a full flow and if not test again in a week or so.

If your still get BFN's you should take a visit to your GP for blood tests.

Good Luck I hope you get a BFP soon :hugs:

Thank you so much! I really do hope that it was a false negative so I have some hope.

My doc did say to go get some blood work to test my estrogen and progesterone levels when I brought this up to her a few months back. Since not to much has changed I may have to go that. I have to wait till October though :(

Has anyone gotten these tests before? is there a certain time of the cycle to go take that test for best results?

A lot of ladies don't get bfp till they are over 4 weeks or som I think its best if you get bloodtest done instead. Fx for your bfp. GL dear! :)

Hi All. I also had AF for 2 days and no more after tat.. normally my AF lasted about 4-5 days.. Day 3-5 were those wipe off pinkish/brownish discharge which can even be with a pantyliner just in case.. I have no idea whether is it AF or IB? I have tried tested on Saturday and :bfn:.. :sad2: Anyway good luck to everyone.. Baby :dust: to All.. FX for our BFP soon! :flower:

I would wait about 10 after the first day of your missed period before testing again. :) Good Luck!

It's not uncommon to have a short AF, it's completely normal. Sometimes our bodies can just throw a whacky in there.

Thanks ladies. I don't want to test again as I don't feel it will be the answer I am looking for ... we will see if I give in hehe. I think it may have been a weird month for me?!? I hope that is all it was.

Well we are back to TTC ... fingers crossed for September being the month :)
Thanks for the reassurance ladies! :)

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to come back and close the loop on this incase anyone was was experiencing the same thing. AF never really did appear and after 3 days of light spotting everything just stopped. I still got a BFN so was just one of those things.

Still trying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->