No sac at 5w2d? :/

Pixie2320

Reaction score
I am high risk, we had multiple losses later found out due to low progesterone which led us to having our one healthy now 4.5 year old dd - I got a positive very very faint test on March 3, we only had sex one time in February (I know, poor hubby) which was Feb 20..I've had my hcg drawn a handful of times now and numbers are doubling perfectly - I usually ovulate late so I'm guessing I'm 5w2d and not 6 weeks like they think based off of my lmp..

But my ultrasound yesterday showed nothing, not even a gestational sac and my hcg was 1280 :( shouldn't they be able to see it by the time hcg reaches 1200?? I'm so stressed out, my progesterone has been fine since I'm supplementing 200mg twice a day..

Has anyone had hcg 1200 and still not seen a sac? :( I have another US monday

Hi I'm unsure but mine where 2400 and we could only see a sac and I was told every hcg is different? I went back 2 weeks later and everything was fine.. have you another scan booked? Xx

Yep I have another blood draw tomorrow and another ultrasound on Monday :/

Your bloods should be higher then... please update us on the results I just read too that nothe a lot can be seen on a scan until 2400hcg which may be why you didn't see anything as yet xx

Yeah it should definitely be high enough by Monday ( around 5100 I think if it stays doubling as it has been, fingers crossed) now whether or not I make it to Monday sane :wacko:

Good luck with your scan.

My last pregnancy I had a scan when I was about 4-5 weeks and my hCG was about 1200 and they couldn't see anything :-/ was weird, no one ever explained it but hCG did double and they did see something on the next scan. Fingers crossed for you! x

I just had mine done tonight at 6 weeks and my hcg was 54,348 and all the could see was a little bean she said. with my son my levels were lower and at 6 weeks could hardly see the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->