No self control I tested

Test line was pretty faint today thinking maybe a CP. Time and tests will tell..meh.

I'm just waiting to start bleeding keep having my left ovary hurt on off all day. Put a liner on and waiting for a loss to happen sucks. My heart is sad not much of a line today hardly shows up in pics . I don't know how many more losses I can take. Last year was the worst year ever and now this year's starting off the same way. Wish I didn't want an other so badly I would be so done with all this. I won't stop trying and in the end will be sooooo worth it when it dose happen. Just hard to stay positive . I'm home alone and thank God for my pets keeping me company while my man is away. Just came in from feeding horses, now I'm watching Netflix with my cats and dogs. Feeling sorry for myself. So many babies up in heaven. at least they are with my mom and dad.

I'm just waiting to start bleeding keep having my left ovary hurt on off all day. Put a liner on and waiting for a loss to happen sucks. My heart is sad not much of a line today hardly shows up in pics . I don't know how many more losses I can take. Last year was the worst year ever and now this year's starting off the same way. Wish I didn't want an other so badly I would be so done with all this. I won't stop trying and in the end will be sooooo worth it when it dose happen. Just hard to stay positive . I'm home alone and thank God for my pets keeping me company while my man is away. Just came in from feeding horses, now I'm watching Netflix with my cats and dogs. Feeling sorry for myself. So many babies up in heaven. at least they are with my mom and dad.
I’m so sorry Jess. I hate to say that I know that feeling and it is the worst. The only thing that kept me going was hope.
I’m keeping you in my prayers tonight.
On another note, I love horses. That would be awesome to have some (although a ton of work too)

I’m so sorry Jess. I hate to say that I know that feeling and it is the worst. The only thing that kept me going was hope.
I’m keeping you in my prayers tonight.
On another note, I love horses. That would be awesome to have some (although a ton of work too)
Yes they are a ton of work we have 4 now and a baby on the way Yay for that. Thank you for the prayers I need them. I have hope trying to stay positive

Going to take 1 more test in the morning that's when period due if neg I'll know for sure. :cry: so tempted to drink some wine:wine: eat iceceam go to bed.

Even if pregnant nothing gets to baby until at least week 7. Have some wine! It’s ok!

I would think a sip of wine would be ok.
Hoping for the best Jess :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->