No show from af

bassit25

Reaction score
So ttc #2 after 5 years with implant had it removed in April af showed up day after removal then continued to have 30 day cycle then 3 26 day cycles felt back to normal then this month ????? Maybe she on holiday plenty of poas but all bfn now 9 days later and nothing been having ewcm and high soft cervix called dr and said to get bloods after 2 weeks but could be very late ovulation what's your thoughts

Cd 37 today this would be the build up to potential next ovulation if af hD arrived via my app just really strange this cycle my hopes at beginning was high but hand on heart just want to know what's happening and when will she arrive not expecting anything else apart from arrival now

Arh fingers crossed she shows up soon. I'm day 34 today and she's just arrived- last month was day 29.. it's so frustrating as it's going to make the two week wait traumatic!

Have you taken a pregnancy test just in case to rule out/in?

I've taken many latest being yesterday am but I'm so past being pregnant now just wanna start again

Oh dear... bless ya! How about a bit of doing the deed, sometimes brings it on for me if I'm close to af date...

Hope she shows soon so you can move on to the next cycle asap

EWCM and a high, soft cervix are pretty strong indicators that you're in your fertile period. You may have been anovulatory last month and you're gearing up to ovulate now. I'd assume I was fertile and DTD until fertile signs go away, and then start the TWW.

If your cycles are being irregular, I'd definitely recommend temping to track things more accurately.

Been doing the deed every other day well over a week we are quite active so I'm lucky as expecting af at any moment hubby been great too he was more taken back then me when we got bfn think he had convinced himself we were on our way
I would love to chart but I think I would get really obsessed and gnat would change it for me if I don't get anything after s year of not preventing them yes I need to be honest with myself and stick to it or my anxiety will take over and I will not be in the right frame to conceive

Sorry to hear you're having trouble this month. I don't have any advice but just wanted to say that my AF has just shown up after being a week and a half late. Not really sure what happened to be honest as it's been pretty regular for the past few months until now.

Ox

It's the unknown that's really bugging me now and getting me upset but guess got what I wished for and hoping af stays away but in my head I'm just heading into ovulation time again so convincing myself I'm in ttw and known that I didn't dtd x c

Still no af or bfp 10 days since think I'm loosing my mind so emotional think I've given up hope then I get it back again don't know why I do it but I do now I'm angry and upset and alone but gotta put I brace face sorry rant over but needed to vent even if no one sees

How frustrating. I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Well continuing my jorney of where's flo we'll think she forgot me this month well over 2 weeks now so maybe she might make an appearance next due time poas Friday with no joy it's costing me a fortune dr won't do bloods until 2 missed periods so fingers crossed it happens before then

Update Drs phone and got me booked in for bloods tomorrow fingers crossed some news at least I'll find out why she hiding x x

good luck i would defiantly start temping then you have a clear idea of whats going on xx

Update really angry Drs moves blood test back till next week they not too worried about 7 weeks they will scan me at 10 if no joy but asked for all bloods to be done if I'm waiting a week so can rule out anything feel a little more emotional stable today was so angry yesterday as I walked out but hoping I just missed last month o had ewcm last and all signs including high cervix and boob twinges so bloods or af should arrive same time x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->