No sickness?

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi all!

Although I have lack of appetite in the evenings and occasional dry heaves, I thought (secretly weirdly wished) I'd have sickness by now I. E morning throwing up or generally feeling really sick all day. After two losses crazy as it sounds I feel sickness would ease my mind..

Anyone else not have sickness yet? What forms does 'sickness' come in?

I wasn't sick until about 7 weeks, and even then it wasn't much throwing up. I feel queasy every day all day, and only have thrown up a handful of times.

I wasn't sick until about 7 weeks, and even then it wasn't much throwing up. I feel queasy every day all day, and only have thrown up a handful of times.

Awaiting 7 weeks...:haha:

Congratulations Khadijah!!!!! :happydance: I'm 11 weeks today & so grateful to not have experienced any sickness either!! Fatigue... YES!!!

Im nearly 11 weeks and haven't been sick at all! Had some queasy moments and turned off some foods but I was also secretly hoping for sickness!

I'm only at 5 wks, but I haven't had any sickness yet either. I kind if agree that I think it would make me feel a little better when the sickness starts. I also have a decreased appetite though and some food aversions.

Not all of us are actually sick. I am 9 weeks and only threw up twice (it was something I ate). Just having nausea is enough to consider it MS.

I think a lot of people think that with ms you have to throw up, which definitely isn't true. There's such a huge variation.

With DD I started getting nauseous at the beginning of 6 weeks and lasted until abut 16-18 weeks. I think it started really decreasing around 16 and fully gone at 18.

I don't think it's crazy at all that you want it! I know too well (as do many) how you want it for the reassurance. I do with, though, that there's more information put out there that not everyone gets all symptoms. I know I grew up with if you're pregnant, you're puking, peeing, and passed out 24/7. I feel like that has made so many people feel like if they don't have symptoms, something is wrong (and even though I know better, I feel the same way you do!).

I've only had some nausea on and off with this one. I don't think I've ever thrown up from pregnancy, actually.

With my first son I was sick almost immediately and all the time. With the second I didn't get sick until after I knew I was pregnant. I had a positive pregnancy test and the next day I had morning sickness. Darnedest thing. I was about 6 weeks then.

I haven't felt sick at all. I didn't get ms with my first either. Just consider yourself lucky. I know how you feel though. It can be reassuring. Be careful what you wish for though. There's still plenty of time for you to get sick.

No sickness here and 10 weeks! I asked my doctor if something was wrong and he said No, he would rather me feel fit and healthy during pregnancy rather than vomiting as that's isn't good. He then said only 20% of moms to be actually get the morning sickness.

I was confused as everyone I've spoken to nearly has had MS! But since being pregnant I have spoken to friends who's family members and moms were also never sick which is nice :)

but yes, the tiredness... oh dear :(

Really only 20%! Wow. ..

Yes I suppose sickness isn't healthy! But after 2 losses I wanted to feel like my HCG levels were up there.. lol! Crazy isn't it...

Today I threw up my blueberries... the joys.

Thank you everyone! Even when I do feel sick I start to think it's in my head. Can't win ha!!

Yes thats true about the forms of MS. Dizziness is also a form of MS which is interesting and I sure do have that!!

I'm hungry but food isn't appealing. I have thrown up twice after heaving. My mouth is watery, I feel queasy and I'm more travel sick than I was.

I get Dizziness too. Yesterday I got up and I was seeing stars. I have had that happen before but this time they were really bright and there were lots of them...it went on for quite some time too.

I did have no appetite for the first couple weeks but it's almost back and I am 9 weeks. I have only thrown up twice and that's when DH made me green smoothies. It's so hard to get them down now but I know that they are very healthy so I try to drink them.

I had no idea about dizziness being a form of ms! Interesting.

I've had some dizziness myself, but wasn't sure what it was really about (though not sure if mine has been from that or just something else).

Anytime I feel sick I wonder if it's in my head lol one of the reasons I used to never make it to the bathroom in time before getting sick on the floor... I always thought I was just being silly until it was too late (though I eventually learned, silly or not, it's still safest to get to a toilet asap). Even during the (few) times I've felt crappy during this one, I have to sit and think about what's actually going on.

I get Dizziness too. Yesterday I got up and I was seeing stars. I have had that happen before but this time they were really bright and there were lots of them...it went on for quite some time too.

I did have no appetite for the first couple weeks but it's almost back and I am 9 weeks. I have only thrown up twice and that's when DH made me green smoothies. It's so hard to get them down now but I know that they are very healthy so I try to drink them.

I'm glad your feeling a little better! Do share the duper green smoothie recipe!

I had no idea about dizziness being a form of ms! Interesting.

I've had some dizziness myself, but wasn't sure what it was really about (though not sure if mine has been from that or just something else).

Anytime I feel sick I wonder if it's in my head lol one of the reasons I used to never make it to the bathroom in time before getting sick on the floor... I always thought I was just being silly until it was too late (though I eventually learned, silly or not, it's still safest to get to a toilet asap). Even during the (few) times I've felt crappy during this one, I have to sit and think about what's actually going on.

Oh no!!! :dohh:

Today I heaved and thought ah it's all in my head. Then heaved again and ran downstairs to the bathroom. Nearly puked in my hand! I'll take your tip too and start being more realistic and going before we puke on the floor :dohh:

Lol it is definitely best to just make your way to the toilet or a bucket. The "worst" that can happen is you don't get sick and went there for nothing lol much better than scrubbing the floors when you feel awful!

It took me years to get to that point. I marked my territory in several spots of my high school hallway back in the day because of it. :blush:

No sickness whatsoever so far. For those who would be interested, I did come across a ginger brownie recipe that was emailed to me by one of the pregnancy sites I'm subscribed to.

This isn't the exact recipe I saw but is probably good:
https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/gingerbread-brownies

Also...
Here's a ton of ideas for the Pinterest addicts:
https://nl.pinterest.com/explore/morning-sickness-recipes/

Here's some suggestions I came across:
https://www.kitchendaily.com/read/10-food-remedies-morning-sickness

Or here's a smoothie recipe I came across that looks yummy:
https://www.texanerin.com/2014/06/strawberry-ginger-banana-smoothie-anti-nausea-smoothie.html

I can't imagine dealing with MS but maybe some of those ideas may help those who are :hugs:

Hi lirpa! :hi:
Hi spunky! :hi:

My nausea started at 5+5 and hasn't let up yet... I'm now 8+5 and miserable :( I thought I was one of the lucky ones at first... nope!! Count your blessings!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->