No sign of AF :o

Peanut112

Reaction score
February 1st and still no sign of AF. 11dpo. Possibly IB on the 28th

AF usually comes around the 3rd. I get some pretty bad cramps before she shows up and some severely depressed moodswings... Haven't had any of that. Tested yesterday with a BFN.

Not really FEELING pregnant though.. At least, not like I was the last few days. Breasts are fuller but could be AF.

Anyone else testing soon? or around the same dpo?

Hey there! Im 13 dpo today. Tested on 10dpo but got a BFN. (My luteal phase is typically less than 10 days). I hate seeing those negative tests, so im just playing the waiting game now. If AF doesnt show in 2 more days I'll retest. I did have a nice jump in temps today.

My breasts are full but not tender like typcial pms. Also haven't had any spotting. Been having dizzy spells and feeling fatigued. I'm hoping this is my lucky month!

Im 13dpo today (its 2:45am im on night shift) I dont know my luteal phase as I Od on CD35 which is usually when AF comes. Its my first month opking!

All of today (yesterday) I have been having mild cramping, as if the witch is just around the corner but she is nowhere to be seen! She usually shows her face at the same time as the cramps start. It could be implantation but i dont want to get my hopes up! Ive had bfns so far, which would make sense if im only implanting now.

Realistically though I think its AF about to show her ugly mug. I even changed my signature to CD1 and everything!!

Hi Everyone, I have had blue veins on my breasts, going towards my nipples for a few days now. There is also one large vein on each side of my abdomen going all the way down to my lower stomach and pelvis, where it spreads into little branches. My arms also have veins!! I have never had this before. My breasts feel fuller than usual.

I was supposed to get my AF today, I tested this morning but :bfn: :sad2:

Me and my husband have been trying for a couple of months, could I be pregnant?

Baby dust to all of you ^_^

Not quite sure if veins are a sign...? Never heard of it.

I'm in the same boat as u all af should be on the 1st and it's the 3rd today tested yesterday bfn I may wait and test Thursday morning the 5th and see but I remember my last pregnany I didn't get a bfp will 14dpo, I'm having odd pains in boobs but I did have pain before my af so not holding to much hope on it keep me updated x

I'm 19dpo and 2 days late for AF. Tested again this morning and bfn. No idea what's going on. I've never been late. I have mild cramping and nausea all last week. I hate the waiting game. :dust: to you all.x

Im now 14dpo and no sign of AF. the mild cramping lasted 12 hours on 12dpo and since then-nothing!

I had a temp dip on 12dpo, i was night shift 13dpo so couldnt temp, then had another slight temp dip today 14dpo. That means AF is coming, right?? Where the hell is she lol

just like you i had fuller/swollen breasts but i had these strangely since dpo 1. i didnt feel pregnant at all but tested positive at 8 dpo at 4pm. my symptoms were so opposite of what i normally have before AF. they didn't only occur before 8 dpo instead of right before my expected period, they were also very horrible and exaggerated. they were the worst they could be! even though i paid attention to these strange symptoms, my boyfriend KNEW i was pregnant even though i didnt feel that way. goodluck!

I think I may be out. My hips are a little sore today. Thinking I may just test on the 5th if AF hasn't shown up. Little bloated today and my breasts are quite a bit fuller and kind of hard ?? LOL. Oh man... This pregnancy ride is a tough one.

I had a dream my baby was laying on my chest, gave me a smile and then fell asleep.

Im out! AF arrived this morning!

Peanut - sorry you feel that way! You might still be in! Oh those dreams are so bitter sweet... it WILL happen! Lets hope its this month you get your BFP!!

Doctor - any news? Have you taken any more tests yet?

Aww noo! Lottie, next cycle will be your BFP ;) Positive thinking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->