No sign of af

20isplenty

Reaction score
was due on 3 days ago .. NOTHING no cramping or bloated feeling as usual BUT i have ridiculously sore breasts and nipples ?? sshould i wait a little longer im thinking to wait another week??

OMG 3 days late...id of tested 3 days ago lol!! whaterver you decide to do good luck x

:dust: Aww good luck hun hope this is your month :dust:

:test::test::test::test:

Being three days late you should be good to get an accurate result. Go :test: woman!

you will find out one way or another (test or af showing up) so i would just test!!!!! When i got pregnant i tested 5 days before af was due and i got a line!!! xx good luck xx

Im currenty 10 days late with 3 BFNs. Still no sign of af though. Good luck!

Im currenty 10 days late with 3 BFNs. Still no sign of af though. Good luck!

I'm the same, nauseated and some light pinkish spotting as well when I went pee there was some blood in the toilet tmi i know but like a strand of it like uterine lining... :dust: to all

Well, I'm with you all now! I'm on CD33 on a cycle that is usually 29 to 32 days. Bloated, tender bbs, back pain comes and goes, acne breakout - everything that says AF is coming but no sign yet...tested this morning on two different brands of tests - both BFN. :(

Well, I'm with you all now! I'm on CD33 on a cycle that is usually 29 to 32 days. Bloated, tender bbs, back pain comes and goes, acne breakout - everything that says AF is coming but no sign yet...tested this morning on two different brands of tests - both BFN. :(

Dang it.. I have no sign of AF still and this is like CD 38 or 39...

CD 29 no sign of AF (24 -28 day cycle last 2 months) doing BBT chart on Fertility friend switch O day from CD 12 to CD 23! SO now instead of 17 DPO I am 6 DPO? What the F. So I am somewhere between 6 -17 DPO lol. Oh the Joy.

Baby dust is being sent :)

I would test now though if I were you Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back