No symptoms, but a healthy fetus:D

xakikox

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share. I've no symptoms coming up to this point beyond mildly sore blobs. Had my scan today at 11+4 and Razzle is measuring in at 11 weeks with a heartbeat of 176 :D It's truly an amazing feeling to know I'm really housing another human being. :happydance: As I've told my husband, it's nice to know my body isn't playing tricks on me :D

Congrats!! I had NO symptoms with my first two. I mean none. It was crazy. And they are two very healthy boys now.

I had no symptoms with my DS hun and he is perfectly healthy 5 year old, congratulations xxx

When you say no symptoms do you mean no cramping either like pms ?? I'm just curious I'm only early on in my pregnancy and I'm so paranoid ...

Xx

Excellent congrats, I don't have any symptoms either, never do, this is my 4th pregnancy

Excellent congrats, I don't have any symptoms either, never do, this is my 4th pregnancy

Don't you get cramping either ? Xx

Some women get cramping hun, some don't. I didnt in my 2 previous pregnancies but I have in this one almost constant!

That worries me as my 1st pregnancy was a mmc and I had no cramping. Although my symptoms were minimal too. I had lots with my second pregnancy but lost that too ... I'm just freaking out. Also feeling so pants today, weak tired achy wanna sleep so much and it's so early !!!!

Thank you for your post, with the 5 pregnancies I've had since 2012 (4 being losses) I had symptoms with all except one which was a blighted ovum, I'm 16dpo and got a positive on 11dpo but no symptoms other than on off mild stinging in boobs so I've been worried as with my two sons I had such strong symptoms, with my daughter i didnt until 6 weeks. I've not even had any cramping. Congrats on your scan:) xxx

Thank you for your post, with the 5 pregnancies I've had since 2012 (4 being losses) I had symptoms with all except one which was a blighted ovum, I'm 16dpo and got a positive on 11dpo but no symptoms other than on off mild stinging in boobs so I've been worried as with my two sons I had such strong symptoms, with my daughter i didnt until 6 weeks. I've not even had any cramping. Congrats on your scan:) xxx

Ah hun come and join us in the October group !! I pray that things will go well for us. I had a lot of digging / settling in during implantation time and only 1 batch of pms cramping on Sunday evening. I dunno I find it more comforting when I cramp ! Maybe that's mad ?!

Xx

Oh thank you I will do! And yes me too I was worried I didn't have any cramping recently, I had it mildly from 3 to 7dpo but nothing at all since, other than my slightly stinging boobs! Our one year old was due 6th Oct 2013 this one is due 4th Oct lolXxxxx

Oh thank you I will do! And yes me too I was worried I didn't have any cramping recently, I had it mildly from 3 to 7dpo but nothing at all since, other than my slightly stinging boobs! Our one year old was due 6th Oct 2013 this one is due 4th Oct lolXxxxx

Same due date as me !!

It was nice to read how many of you have few symptoms but ended up with healthy babies! I have some minor symptoms which have been getting lesser as time goes on (def. sore bbs,but only bloating/pinching feelings that aren't painful but are uncomfortable, a heavy feeling in my pelvis, and backache) HOWEVER I have had no morning sickness or nausea and that seems like all anyone ever talks about. Maybe it is still early @ 5w5d but still- thanks ladies!

I had a tiny bit of cramping with my first. My second absolutely
Nothing. I couldn't believe I was even pregnant for awhile. My dd I had horrible morning sickness.
I wasn't even tired with my first two. I traveled to India for a few weeks in my first trimester and was fine even with a 12 hour time difference. The thought of doing that with this pregnancy is crazy because my symptoms were over the top.
So everyone is different. And I know they say strong symptoms are good but not necessarily bad if you don't don't have them. Just super lucky!! :)

I really had no symptoms beyond the sore boobs up until the scan. I was so nervous that my body was playing tricks on me by withholding my period that I cried when I saw her (tentative gender) on the screen. NOW, however, I'm feeling the pinches that comes with the stretching uterus, dizzy spells and nosebleeds... oh, the nosebleeds :/

I really had no symptoms beyond the sore boobs up until the scan. I was so nervous that my body was playing tricks on me by withholding my period that I cried when I saw her (tentative gender) on the screen. NOW, however, I'm feeling the pinches that comes with the stretching uterus, dizzy spells and nosebleeds... oh, the nosebleeds :/
how far along are you xakikox? how far along were you when you had your scan?

how far along are you xakikox? how far along were you when you had your scan?

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow. 11+4 when I had my scan. Almost done with 1st tri! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->