No symptoms?? When did you get yours?

WantaBelly

Reaction score
Can you ladies please put my mind at ease and tell me when you started to get morning sickness? Even though this is obviously NOT my first pregnancy I cannot for the life of me remember when they started and it feels like I should have them by now so it has me worried. I have had a few losses in the past. I tried to look back from my last pregnancy but B&B only keeps so many posts and apparently I have posted a bunch between now and then so they aren't in there. :shrug:

Mine started around 7 weeks I think it was :)

I didn't have any with dd and, touch wood, so far nothing either.

I'm not worrying about sickness; it's not a given that you'll get it, even if you had it with previous pregnancies although understand why you're worried due to your losses.

Don't panic and enjoy it, you could be lucky this time!

They might not start at all. I haven't even got sick once, and I am almost 2nd tri with twins. My only symptoms are hunger and getting fat! :lol:

My last pregnancy which I lost at 12w I was sick regularly.

My symptoms still come and go! I feel my most pregnant when im bloated, crampy and achy at night! but sometimes in the morning when i wake up my stomach is still flat and i just feel like my regular self, i'm 9 weeks today.

Mine seemed to start around 6weeks with bleeding then awful all day sickness none stop..have had sore breasts since BFP and have grown a bra size already. But now the sickness has stopped the tiredness is wearing off and I'm starting to feel human again at 10weeks...xx

I was desperate for ms as wast feeling much, it started at 3am today 6w4d and wish I hadn't wished for it now lol, haven't actually been sick just feel it, been heaving and no appetite whatsoever which really isnt like me :(
Also my tiredness only kicked in last few days with today's been the worst, been asleep all afternoon and just feel horrible
My cramps were early and stopped about 6w with just the odd twinge now, boobs hurt but I'm still on progesterone so could be down to that, constipation only just started too x

Just after 6 weeks nausea kicked in followed by sore bbs .

Usually around 6 weeks, though last pregnancy it was 8 weeks before it kicked off properly.

Enjoy the lead-in!

I didn't have any this time, just a little nausea spell if I don't eat early enough, but otherwise i have been symptomless.

I'm nearly 23 weeks and still waiting for symptoms!! I was tired around the 7-8 week mark but nothing I would have chalked up to pregnancy if I hadn't have known!! Even now I don't have much of a bump so no 2nd-tri type symptoms related to that!! You might just be lucky!!

I got mine at exactly 6 weeks! one week of pure agony, all day nausea, lost weight (im not complaining haha about that) and i had suicidal thoughts, I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant and it is abit better, comes and goes! no vomiting but i believe nausea is worse than vomiting. Since i was 4 weeks, my breast became bigger and gave it away to me! but all women are different :) my mum never got no symtoms xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->