No symptoms?

sheilarae07

Reaction score
I'm about 4w 4d. I had some pretty strong cramping for about a week. My sister in law described her cramps exactly like mine and she is 23 weeks now, so I think that's ok. Well, those cramps have almost completely stopped. I have maybe one minor cramp a day, but never any bleeding or spotting. I have had no morning sickness and that scares me. I know I should be thankful but has anyone else had no sickness and been ok?
I guess I have been tired a lot lately. I have taken at least an hour long nap every day for almost 2 weeks!! Any thoughts or advice on symptoms would be appreciated.

Around week 4 I felt like I was about to get my period. I had cramping and felt tired. By 5 and a half weeks, my breasts hurt and began to grow. At 6 and a half weeks I began to feel a little queasy at times. I'm 7weeks now and I feel sick/nausea 24/7 and am always hungry.

You will get syptoms eventually. Everybody is different. Enjoy feeling well while it lasts.

And as for, being ok, I go for my first scan tomorrow.

The reason I knew I was pregnant was because I had frequent urination and sore boobs. I used to go to sleep around 3am but now I can't make it past 11:30 or so. No other symptoms besides those. I've had an u/s at 6.5 And 8.5 weeks and so far everything has checked out great. It took me a few weeks to become comfortable with feeling relatively "normal". You will be fine. Good luck!

I have only just got nausea at just past 6 weeks. But its more like a hangover feeling and it passes. I dont have many symptoms either so dont worry

I've had VERY few symptoms all along and baby is doing great! You've a long way to go until the second trimester so you never know what will happen with symptoms. Relax and enjoy the time.

With DS I had no symptoms throughout his pregnancy at all, apart from kicking. He's now running around like a happy 6 year old. This one I've only had a tiny bit of morning sickness, nausea from weeks 4-8 then nothing until kicks. Everyone is different so don't worry about having no symptoms, although I know its easier said than done.

Don't worry.

Everyone is different. I feel no different apart from tender boobs.

Hopefully I won't get the sickness but only 6weeks so along way to go.

X

At 4-6 weeks i just felt like the which was coming i had sore boobs (never had sore boobs in my life!) i have no symptoms at 8 weeks (my tickers of a day, but don't see the point of changing it until U/S)

in sure your fine there is a whole thread on symptoms disappearing

4 weeks is still very early. Most people don't get MS until 6 weeks at the earliest. My previous pregnancy and this one my only symptom have been AF like cramping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->