No symptoms?

PRGirl

Reaction score
Ok, so I know I'm probably being silly but despite being 12dpo and 7dp5dt I have absolutely no symptoms at all - nothing! :shrug:

My boobs hurt - lots - but I think this is down to the medication I still have to take, which is hormone based and a bad back - again same theory applies. I have period style pains every now and then but nothing consistent - all it does is scare me! :cry:

Anyone has any insight or advice that they can share.
It would be very much appreciated.

I'm starting to go out of my mind but I don't know if I'm being unnecessarily negative to try and prepare myself for the worst. I can't help it. Anyone else feel the same?

:nope:

Dont panic i had nothing whatsoever either.
I was tired more in the very early stages, but no sickness at all, actually felt very good. (in a way felt cheated that i didn't feel sick - as didn't really feel pregnant)
It took a while but then my boobs were horrendously painful - even hubby looking at them hurt.
I tested 7dpt and came up positive and had a brilliant pregnancy totally symptom free. (apart from heartburn and swollen feet in the very late stages)

Hi Pcsoph that is good to hear.
Congratulations on your BFP.

I still haven't tested - I'm too scared - but also desperate to know one way or the other.

My bb do really hurt but I still think this is down to the hormones rather than anything else.

I'm not sure what I expected really, perhaps to turn a funny colour or to suddenly have a sign above my head telling the world :haha:

Thank you for putting my mind at rest.
I guess it's just a case of waiting - who would have thought two weeks would seem so long.

yup - there is nothing you can do except wait.

How many days PT are you??

Hi PcSoph,

I'm 13dpo5dt.

I've had period style pains in my left side all day so I'm worried that it's just the onset of AF, I've had lower back pains too.

I just hate the fact that you can never be sure what's going on.

When did your clinic tell you to test PRGirl? I had to test 10dp5dt. Have you not taken a test at all? X

i did my test 7, 9, 11 & 13 dpt ... then as hubby didn't believe me a clearblue one too.

I'm sure you could test now at 13dpt, you would get a very clear + or - result - then at least your mind would be put at rest??!

PcSoph and His Princess we were told to wait until Wednesday 25 Feb!

I haven't tested as if I'm honest I'm terrified the result isn't what we are hoping so. I know that's silly as it is inevitable that we will find out but still.

The injection in my stomach really hurt tonight - I had to try 4 times. Needless to say my patience is running thin :cry:

I just don't know what to think.
I don't want to get too excited as I've done that before and I end up feeling like my whole world is falling apart.

:cry:

How come you are still injecting???
If I remember I stopped the night before egg transfer...

You have a lot of self control to hold off until that date....

Hi PcSoph, I tested this morning which was 9dp5dt and it was negative. I used a clear blue and the one that can detect up to four days before.

Not sure what to think.

I have to continue with the injections because there are problems with my lining. It's all so difficult. Today has been quite a challenge, I've found myself feeling very tearful but at strange times.

I haven't really cried like I expected, but know that I'm praying that by some miracle we will still get the result we dream of.

oh hon, there is nothing that i can say that will help - other than if it hasn't worked, i am a great believer that this wasn't the right baby for you. The right one is patiently waiting to be picked, then it'll stick and you'll get your much longed for baby!!

I was always of the mindset that i knew i would be a mummy - i wasn't sure how it would happen, either natural, ivf, adoption - but i knew i would be a mummy in the future!!

If you need to cry then cry - bottling it up really doesn't help - it needs to come out. if it hasn't worked you need to mourne for the "what couldve beens". Give yourself time emotionally to recover then you and your partner will be able to decide what to do next..

Try to keep positive (far easier said than done i know)

Thinking of you!

Thanks PCSoph.
I bought some more tests today but decided not to use them until Wednesday.

We've had quite a busy weekend so I've had the chance to think and then also to take my mind off everything which has been a god send. We have some very good friends so they have helped without even realising it.

We went out today too and just spent some time together which was lovely and very unusual. We had a laugh and played crazy golf then had chips in the freezing weather.

Made me realise that although I would be heartbroken if I didn't have a baby, I always have my hubby who I love unconditionally.

Still hoping for a miracle.

How are you feeling? Is everything on track?

Well that's brilliant, as going through all this can place a tremendous strain on relationships. You have to be solid to get through it all.

Had the appt today and basically it is good news , we have 2 x b grades 1 x c grade egg. As I caught the first time the Dr is saying it is very likely for me to catch this time. So hubby and I have decided thaw the 1 x b&c egg, if both ok then put both back in, if one doesn't make it then just pop that one back in and leave one frozen for a later use if it doesn't work.....
So really we can get going straight away if we want. So we both have to get all the blood work done then essentially we are ready to rock and roll again!!

Excited but very nervous about it all again!!

Hi PCSoph that's excellent news - congratulations!

I know what you mean about being nervous but with your previous experience and the doctors confidence you have nothing to lose.

Fingers crossed for you - please do keep posting your news. It's great to hear how people are getting on.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->