No temperature rise after very very positive opk? Help please!

c beary 83

Reaction score
Hello, so I got a very very dark test line on Friday, cd13. I usually O on cd13 so this seemed about right and I was expecting a temperature rise on cd14 or cd15 (today).

No rise!

Temp was 36.4 cd12, 36.12 cd13, 36.19 cd14 and 36.19 cd15

What is going on?

I had to buy a new bbt thermometer and started using it on cd13 so am wondering whether it is faulty.

I was planning to eat pineapple from cd1-5 but don't know when to start now!

Oh and I just did another opk this morning and it was negative :shrug: and cm was egg white on cd13 but dry/sticky on cd14 & cd15 :wacko:

Sounds like changing the thermometer may have affected your temps. Unless your body tried to O and it didn't happen.

By the way I find it really funny at the moment that almost every thread on TTC now mentions pineapple, it's like an epidemic!... And yes I'm going to try it next cycle.

I vote thermometer as well...keep charting just in case your body failed to O on cd 13 tho and keep using opks. In a case like this it's impoassible to tell for sure. Lol the pineapple epidemic continues once you get pregnant. It helps with labor supposedly so I feel like I've been eating it continuously for 9 months lol.

Sounds like changing the thermometer may have affected your temps. Unless your body tried to O and it didn't happen.

By the way I find it really funny at the moment that almost every thread on TTC now mentions pineapple, it's like an epidemic!... And yes I'm going to try it next cycle.

Thanks Button :) I am also trying rasberry leaf tea and Brazil nuts :happydance:

Give him chocolate covered ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->