No Video on Kindle Fire?

rosie272

mum to charlie finn
Reaction score
Charlie was messing around with my kindle fire and now I can't play any videos on YouTube! No idea what he's done, anyone any ideas how to fix it? Adobe won't download either :/ tia :flow:

First of all I'd turn it on and off because my kindle fire is a pain in the arse with playing videos on netflix or youtube. If it doesn't work when you turn it back on maybe check the settings

Thanks! I've had it turned off for the last few minutes - checked Netflix and its fine but still no youtube - web browser has a different layout as well :dohh:

Oh dear lol. Tegan is not allowed to touch my kindle fire for this reason they are pains in the butt when their settings are changed. maybe have a look on amazon to see if they have a q&a

Have been messing around with it and no luck. Off to Amazon's customer service - and parental locks :haha: thank you!

hope you can sort it! I'd miss my kindle fire so much if I couldn't fix it :lol:

I know there was an update on Silk, the Internet provider as my changed. I wouldn't know about YouTube thou, sorry. I hope you get it sorted.

I know there was an update on Silk, the Internet provider as my changed. I wouldn't know about YouTube thou, sorry. I hope you get it sorted.

Thanks I didn't know it had been updated, I liked the old setup! Am gonna investigate properly once Charlie is in bed - can't get a minute when he's awake :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->