No Withdrawal Bleed After Implant Removal?

Buttonsbabe86

Reaction score
Morning Everyone,

OH and I are trying to conceive #2. I had my implant out on the 22nd November, so nearly 2 weeks ago and I never had a withdrawal bleed. However I did start bleeding yesterday which is a day before my normal period was due. So I guess what I am asking is, do I count this as my normal period rather than a withdrawal bleed?

Quick bit of background. Pre-implant I was so irregular I never had a clue when my periods were going to come. Yet the implant regulated them and each month it would arrive pretty much bang on the same day, give or take a day. So I am thinking that this bleed may be my actual period, rather than withdrawal, what are all your wise opinions and experiences please?

xx

I’m afraid I won’t be much help. I had mine taken out while one the last day or two of my period. I did bleed extra long that period since it got heavier after removal and continued for 3 or 4 more days when I should have already stopped. I spotted a tiny bit in the days after my period but that was it. I haven’t gotten my period again yet. I’m hoping I won’t since I’m hoping for BFP for Christmas

No thanks for your reply, anything helps. I think the fact it got heavier after your removal when it should have stopped and you spotted, I would say it sounds like you did have a withdrawal bleed. I think I am going to go on the assumption that this was my normal period esp as I have bled for the same amount of days I would a normal period. Then start ovulation tests tomorrow to see if and when I ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->