Noisy Sleeper

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
She makes such a racket when she sleeps! She's either snoring, sighing, startling, groaning or making some weird nasal sound! Is that normal!? She doesn't stop...naps, in the night, doesn't matter. She's just so loud. I can't tell if she's awake or asleep half the time

Yeah it's normal and common thing for newborn babies as their noses are too small ). I was worried about it with my LO too, but then stopped. So, don't worry she'll not such little noisy baby all the time!

:rofl: Hebe is the same!! I actually thought she was having some kind of seizure the noises were so odd!!

My hubby said its coz she's got a big mouth...like her mother.....:shy:

x

Yeah max is the same , he makes all sorts of noise , I know ignore then to a certain point lol

lol yup, Jasmine is noisy too.

Wow, right up until now i forgot all the noise Alexa used to make when she was a newborn!! Yup it's normal!!

Normal like the others have said. I actually sleep with earplugs because between Hannah's and Stan's noises I'd never get any sleep otherwise :rofl:

Normal like the others have said. I actually sleep with earplugs because between Hannah's and Stan's noises I'd never get any sleep otherwise :rofl:

So do I! I'm just starting to learn his noises and know when he is awake/asleep and if he needs something. It drives my husband mad!!

jack makes these noises to , he was born making grunting noises but they didn,t seem concerned about it , but he still makes noises now when he sleeps & he does alot of grunting to . violet xx

jack makes these noises to , he was born making grunting noises but they didn,t seem concerned about it , but he still makes noises now when he sleeps & he does alot of grunting to . violet xx

Poppy was the same, grunting at birth and still grunting to this day!

Normal for newborns...I was constantly at her moses basket checking whether she's ok!It gave me such panic attacks. :dohh:

xxx

lol Harley sometimes cries in her sleep, gets me everytime.

God Grace is noisy too! She snorns, breathes loudly, sighs, groans... sometimes I roll over and poke my OH because I think it's him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->