Nokia N95

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://www.babyandbump.com/images/icons/icon14.gif or https://www.babyandbump.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

& why

:D

ME & OH both have the N95, it's a bit chunkier than newer phones today, but has everything, a great 5 pix camera, easy to use, which I find with all Nokia's anyway, the main thing for us is great internet as my OH relies on this on the go for his business and its easier to carry than a laptop. & I'm not forvever having to charge it.

HOPE THIS HELPS

:telephone:

N95 is on my wants list but i want the 8gb version, it much better and has alot of the probs with the old N95 sorted out.

my oh's and a few of his work friends all had problems with losing sound with the n95

I tried out the N95 and found it verrrrry bulky. The software it runs on can be a little tempremental, and can take a long time to load.

In the end I went for the N81, granted the camera quality is less than that of the N95, but overall I find it a lovely phone...

My OH has this phone and he loves it and so does a friend of mine , takes brilliant photoes ( wont need a digi cam imo) and stores alot too.
He hasnt had a problem with it , bear in mind it is alot bulkier then most phones , but if you dont mind that then go for it!

Ive had this phone since it came out. It does my head in. Forever turning off and freezing. I cant wait to get rid.

Sorry to be blunt. It is a nice phone, It just doesn't like me too much.

I've had the N95 2/3 weeks now and I like it. Camera is great ,don't have to carry another camera around because the phone one is good enough. WLAN is good to have on a phone aswell.

Find it easy to use and has lot's of handy things on it :)

Ive got the N95 and had it for 6 months now ! Its got an amazing camera but it is bulky. My battery doesnt last very long either only a couple of days at the very most.
Hope this helps !

Both me and DH have the N95, Dh has had his repaired twice now within 11 months and needs it doing again, the speakers keep going and it gets a very tinny sound, to the point you can only just hear someone, and quite often can't hear them at all.
I hate mine, i think the software is awful, really sluggish and slow, crashes alot.
Both of us are not impressed at all!!!!

I've got one but don't use it anymore..
Crappiest phone i've ever had, I got 5 replacements within 3 months cause there was always something breaking on it.

I've got one but don't use it anymore..
Crappiest phone i've ever had, I got 5 replacements within 3 months cause there was always something breaking on it.

hmm at least i now know its not just us!!!

have you updated the software? i know your meant to as a friend has mentioned it to me but I've not looked or done it yet.

have you updated the software? i know your meant to as a friend has mentioned it to me but I've not looked or done it yet.

Dh faffs with them both, i assume thats what he does.
I leave techie stuff to him!

I've got one, and it's a superb little phone. It does take a while to start some applications, but it's a very advanced phone so you have to accept that really. Its camera is excellent (although again not as fast as a dedicated digital camera), and well worth it to have a good 5MP camera in your pocket wherever you are.

The internet functionality's superb, and it does wi-fi as well if you find yourself near a hotspot.

Mine's not missed a beat. As long as you're tech-savvy enough to understand what the software's doing, keep it updated, and you look after it, you won't have problems. I must admit I think people who have problems with phones like this tend to not look after it too well!

What do you want it for? If you say why it's on your list, we'd be able to give you a bit more advice. I recommend it.

I've got it!! Its what I was using to take pics when we went out!!!

Its ok, a bit slow, I like the fact that its got a big screen but it does crash now and again. I am thinking of asking for a new one too (not sure if 02 will allow) as my volume buttons have broken!!

xx

I've got it!! Its what I was using to take pics when we went out!!!

Its ok, a bit slow, I like the fact that its got a big screen but it does crash now and again. I am thinking of asking for a new one too (not sure if 02 will allow) as my volume buttons have broken!!

xx

to be honest i had completely forgotten about my volume buttons, but as it goes mine are broken too!!!!

Here i am again with more product info lol (we must stop meeting like this Wobbles)

I got this phone and i don't reat it.
1)the GPS needs masses of memory and the memory card to store it on does not come with the phone
2)had the screen replaced once b/c it went funny
3)the back of holding the battery in has needed replacing twice (£25 excess each time)
4)the battery needs charging alot if you use camera
5)it feels cheap when you hold it, the buttons are too close together to text properly and the casing comes off at the slightest knock.

Good points???
1) the camera is excellent.

To be honest you's be better off getting something else. xxx

ive got one its pants i hate it it constently freezes turns itself off whilst im on the phone! the amount of times i have took it back and had a new one is ridicuolous (sp) had the screen changed twice if you use the net on it alot the battery doesnt even last a day (when i was pregnant and housebound with no pc i used it all the time and had to have it on charge through out the day) and yes the cameras good but id rather have a different phone

I have the Samsung d600 which has a 5meg cam aswell as is a great lil phone, got 2 so having to sell one lol.. Don't really know much about the N95 but Ive heard bad things about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->