non spill or free flow??

teen mummy

Amelias mummy
Reaction score
hey guys was just wondering with beakers have you used a non spill or a free flow?? dont know what to go for.

personally I use a freeflow beaker. It can be messier but it's better for their teeth as it discourages prolonged sucking (I feel like an advert lol) and I'm a bit obsessed with Alasdair's teeth.

We use free-flow. It was the only kind of sippy cup Valerie would drink out of.

With anything except water the dental advice is to use free flow as the way the liquid moves around the mouth with a sucky non-spill cup causes tooth decay.

Grace is too lazy to suck hard on a non spill, she drinks out of a free flow much easier

well amelia wont take either so im really stuck, tried to give her a no lidded cup but all she does is blow bubbles with the liquid lol

Free-flow, it's better for his teeth and he finds it hard to drink out of the non-spill ones anyway.

Non-spill, but she tends to throw them when she's done drinking so the free-flows would really not be good, LOL.

Non spill, because free flows just too fast for him and he always chokes first time and refuses to try again!

jack has free flow i tried him with non spill , but he wouldn,t drink any of it with free flow he will drink it . xx

maddi much prefers a nice soft teat on the free flow beakers x

ok Jack has two. He has a Tommee Tippee free flow one and a Amedeus no spout no spill x

non spill, as said its less messy and not as fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->