None of my heels fit?!

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
Is it the weight or standard post preg?? Will they ever fit again if I lose some weight or is it a permanent pregnancy thing??

You aren't going to want to hear this... don't shoot me... it CAN be permanent. It may not be, and could just be retained water or weight, but some people can go up as much as a whole shoe size during pregnancy, and then stay that way. Another option is the heat. I know when it's hot out I tend to puff up.:shrug:

Jords is 7 months and some of my shoes fit soooo weird :( and I'm
Smaller then I ever was before ??? So I mean it can't be that I'm bigger or anything ? I don't get it .. Makes me sad tho it's like my foot is wider or somehing augh

Per pg I was a 4 or 4.5 max I am now a 5 or 5.5!! After two children.
I have replaced all my shoes as none fit!

It's coming into winter here lol

Oh, lol :dohh: Probably not the heat then!

I still fit my shoes after 3 babies, but noticed the other day how snug my running shoes are on the sides. I guess my feet have gotten wider too?

That is so odd, my feet actually seem to have gotten smaller since having my kid's. :shrug: I wonder why...

That is so odd, my feet actually seem to have gotten smaller since having my kid's. :shrug: I wonder why...

Mine too. I used to a Size 7, all my shoes are too big. Had to buy some more ranging from size 5-6.

Mine too. I used to a Size 7, all my shoes are too big. Had to buy some more ranging from size 5-6.

I wish that was me, I'm a long skinny size 8. Finding shoes that fit is near impossible.

Mine have finally shrunk back to almost what they were and I can now manage (uncomfortably) some of my summer sandals from 2 years ago, but for a long while my feet were huge!

It's the relaxin hormone that relaxes all your ligaments and it can spread your feet out quite a lot.

Mine too, I swear, I had to sell all my collection and buy in 5's!!!

Yup my foot def wider, mum says its cos I don't work anymore and live in flip flops not shoes? (I'm Australian so was gonna say things then remembered what everyone thought last time I said thongs on here lol)

My feet grew half a size with each pregnancy and haven't gone back (the kids are 3.5 years old and 20 months old so I don't think they will shrink). They're not wider, just longer!

My feet grew half a size with each pregnancy and haven't gone back (the kids are 3.5 years old and 20 months old so I don't think they will shrink). They're not wider, just longer!

Yes!
Had to buy some new ones for a wedding and mum pointed out some that looked "nice and wide"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->