• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Noni Juice While Nursing

heaven

Mommy of 2 Beautiful Girl
Reaction score
I know there is a breastfeeding forum, but wanted to post here b/c I am more of a natural parent.

I've been drinking noni juice as pain relief from mastitis. (worked immediately)Does anyone else drink it while nursing? My baby seemed to lose weight this week on it. She feeds every hour(is 5 mo old). Her legs don't seem as chubby, and her poops have been runnier at times, but we also just had a cold.
Thanks

Taken from here:

Noni Juice is indeed safe to take whilst breastfeeding. Your baby will soon let you know if they disapprove of whatever you are ingesting while you are breastfeeding.

Adults taking Noni Juice notice much looser bowels movements as the juice works to enhance the digestive system and eliminate toxins from the body. If your baby’s motions become too loose, simply cut back on the daily dose you are taking. A daily does of Noni juice will improve your energy levels and get you back to optimum health faster after the birth process, but we recommend that you listen to your instincts. If your baby has no reaction to you including Noni Juice in your diet, keep taking it. If, however, your baby seems unsettled or experiences loose bowel movements once you start to take Noni, it is recommended that you wait until you finish breastfeeding before you start taking it regularly.

Thanks Rmar, I found something like this a week ago and couldn't find it again! This helps.

I've never heard of Noni Juice, I just wanted to say that my kids call my MIL Noni :)

Noni Juice is indeed safe to take whilst breastfeeding. Your baby will soon let you know if they disapprove of whatever you are ingesting while you are breastfeeding.

Adults taking Noni Juice notice much looser bowels movements as the juice works to enhance the digestive system and eliminate toxins from the body. If your baby’s motions become too loose, simply cut back on the daily dose you are taking. A daily does of Noni juice will improve your energy levels and get you back to optimum health faster after the birth process, but we recommend that you listen to your instincts. If your baby has no reaction to you including Noni Juice in your diet, keep taking it. If, however, your baby seems unsettled or experiences loose bowel movements once you start to take Noni, it is recommended that you wait until you finish breastfeeding before you start taking it regularly.

The information is very interesting. It made me understand something, and it is that I never knew before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->