Noob to the forum :-) Sore boobs!

dollygirlie

Mother
Reaction score
Hi people, been reading your posts, seems a great and very helpful forum

My question is that i am coming upto the 16 week, and mostly of an evening, my nipples and around my breast gets very sore, the nipples go either purple or white at the ends and its REALLY painful, I just wondered if there were any remedies out there people know of, warmth helps but it takes a while to work?

Hi!
Just to say hello really- i posted something last couple of day about sore niples... no remedies though... really bad sore boobs and itchy nipples... it drives me mad
let me know if you find a suitable "cure"

the only thing that helps is a warm bath and a water bottle held to my chest, I was thinking of purchasing those small heat pads, where you can flex the metal disc in them, they heat up - to around 100 times I think. My worst fear is my nipples becoming sore and erect out in public, due to the cold. I would of thought there may be some sort of de-sensitizing creme out there or something, anyway try heat, it certainly helps, much sympathy is agony!

oh try vaseline or lip balm on your nipples, might help with the itching at least!

Hiii dollie girly!! Sorry to change the subject a little but but Does anyone know why boobs itch soo much when your pregnant? Omg mine have been driving me craaazzzyyy!!! x x

probably cos they are expanding, maybe the little milk chambers are filling out ready to push the milk out, thats my abstract theory anyway :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->