Norfolk???

Rayven

Reaction score
Anyone from Norfolk? And no before you ask we don't all sound like farmers! LOL

Me!! Where abouts do you live?

I live in Walsingham but spend a lot of time in Dereham too.

I'm in Norwich! Ooooh you haven't got long to go! How're you feeling? You excited?

I'm feeling fat and in pain but it's still good. Can't wait to have blobby here but also I know I'll miss being pregnant!

me me me.
im near swaffham.
used to live in norwich and dereham. x x

Hi, I'm so pleased to find a few people here from Norfolk! I'm in Lammas, not many people have heard of it as it is so tiny but between Buxton and RAF Coltishal.

I'm in my first trimester and found out last week I'm expecting twins - still in shock!

Sunshine x

Hi, I'm so pleased to find a few people here from Norfolk! I'm in Lammas, not many people have heard of it as it is so tiny but between Buxton and RAF Coltishal.

I'm in my first trimester and found out last week I'm expecting twins - still in shock!

Sunshine x

no sorry havnt heard of it and ive lived here all my life, ha ha.

wow twins thats fantastic.
hows ur pregnancy going?
x x

ooh if we had a meet up with all the norfolk girls, there wouldnt be many and would be so much fun. x x

I'm in Lammas, not many people have heard of it as it is so tiny but between Buxton and RAF Coltishal.
Nope i haven't heard it of it either! Slightly concerning as i'm Norfolk born and bred (oh my God i DO sound like a farmer!! rofl)
Ooooh Mrs N, you're nearly there! How exciting! Is this your first?

Nope i haven't heard it of it either! Slightly concerning as i'm Norfolk born and bred (oh my God i DO sound like a farmer!! rofl)
Ooooh Mrs N, you're nearly there! How exciting! Is this your first?

yes this is my first,i cant wait to see my LO. ive been feeling uncomfortable today.

how are you doing? x x

I'm not surprised you're uncomfortable! I love the end stages of pregnancy, feeling and seeing the baby move etc but by the end its hard to get comfortable at all - laying down, sitting up, standing, its all an effort. Oh the joys f pregnancy. I'm not too bad, the morning sickness has calmed down this week which is good and i had my dating scan thismorning, so was relieved that we could see the heatbeat, although bubs didn't like being pushed about and kept jiggling so we couldn't get a good pic. Looking forward to the 20 week scan so we get a clearer pic.
I'm getting married next week and the dress is starting to get a bit tight! Starting to worry i'm not going to get it done up on the day!

Congratulations on your wedding! I'm sure your dress will look wonderful, just breathe in!! x

no sorry havnt heard of it and ive lived here all my life, ha ha.

wow twins thats fantastic.
hows ur pregnancy going?
x x

ooh if we had a meet up with all the norfolk girls, there wouldnt be many and would be so much fun. x x

I agree. It would be fun to all meet up. 4 of u is good enough.

Hello Girls , Im in Norwich too)) love a chat

Is that 7 now?

Im in wroxham, i've lived all over lol king's Lynn, Dereham, North Walsham.

I no Lammas i have to drive through to get to my mums!

Im in great yarmouth, but at uni most the time in Norwich.
Im just a mummy to a angel thought. Hoping to start ttc again in a few months though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->