Normal bleeding??

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
I had a c section on 6th feb. sadly lost my little boy on the 7th. My bleeding was never really very heavy, and had pretty much stopped for the past 10 days. Monday evening it started again, then Tuesday it got quite heavy, got through 10 pads (not maternity ones) then today its gotten even heavier. Used 12 pads already today. I stand up and feel it gush out. It's horrible.

Of course I started googling and saw about haemorraging etc. Rung my mw, she told me to see my doctor, but whilst I'm dealing with losing Joshua I'm stayong with my mum, and her dr won't see me. Is this bleeding normal? Can my period start 4 weeks after a c sec? I don't really know what else to do xx

:hugs: Hey Lexi, I'm so sorry about Joshua :hugs:

I had my C-Section the day after yours and my bleeding has stopped, could you call the out of hours hospital GP?
Or just go to A&E and explain, they have an obligation to see you xx

Keep us posted

I've read your other post about pain too. I would definatley get it checked out, I know the other ladies said they felt the same, but as a nurse if one of my patients said to me four weeks of persistant pain and heavy bleeding, I'd definatly be calling for a Doctors opinion.

:hugs:

Thank you. With it being my first I just don't know what's "normal" as it were. I'll ring the drs first thing tomorrow and try and get an emergency appt. I just thought it was a bit early for my periods to be starting again x

:hug: Im so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

I would suggest you see your Doctor, just to be safe :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back