Normal not to bleed much after loss

daopdesign

Mummy to 3 wonderful boys
Reaction score
2009 I had my son via C-Sec and bled quite heavy for at least a week or so. Friday gone I had an induced labour and gave birth to my little angel at 16 weeks. This is obliviously the first time I had had a vaginal delivery so I wasn't too sure what to expect. The placenta came out fine a few minutes afterwards and some blood.

I have worn a towel since Friday night but since Sat night there has hardly been anything on the pad, just a little when wiping and this morning their was nothing. I'd probably describe it as fresh blood spotting, is this normal for it to appear like it is going to stop soon?

Did anyone else only bleed for a few days after a mid term m/c? Could this also be a good sign that my body is adjusting back to normal quickly?

hey daopdesign, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I had my daughter in 2009 via c-sec, and in March this year had Harri, born sleeping at 20 weeks. I certainly did not beed as much as after a the c sec. however one thing that did happen is I bled for a few days, then almost stopped, just had spotting really. But then a week later started bleeding havily, which lasted 2 weeks or so. at the time I asked on here, and a similar thing had happened to others, so i presumed i was normal :wacko:

I hope things get back to normal asap for you though lovely, just dont worry if u do start to bleed again xxx

Thank you hannpin :) I'll keep my eye on that and be rest assured if that does happen it's completely normal. Do you know when you next ovulated, was it weeks from the day your angel arrived or weeks from the last day of bleeding? So complex us woman :S xxxxx

Sorry I cant help with when I o'd after, but it took a good 8 weeks for first propper AF to arrive. this is my second cycle (if I count from when H was born to first AF as 1) and I think I o'd arround CD17 this cycle. Consultant said told me it can take 3 months or so for body to start oving again after loss... but some get back to norm alot sooner.

I know I wish things were simple for us :hugs:

I've just purchased the Duo Fertility (how desperate lol) and will start using it tomorrow - hugs to you and best of luck xxxx

think everyone is a little different hun, i didnt bleed too much just light bleeding for about a week after, i lost my little girl at 22 weeks in feb. i dont think you ovulate straight after because your hormones are still a bit wacky but again everyone is different so worth keeping an eye on it xxxx so sorry for your loss xxxx

I've bled for about 5 days and now it has completely stopped. I think its a good sign we're healing well. I'm so sorry for loss honey.

I've bled for about 5 days and now it has completely stopped. I think its a good sign we're healing well. I'm so sorry for loss honey.

yeh that's kinda what I thought as from what I've read online you should only consult your doc if the bleeding is really heavy or lasts for more than 2 weeks. Let's hope we catch again soon! :kiss: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->