Normal periods??

jules1

hoping for a keeper :)
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Just wondering if any of you can tell me how soon after your MC your periods returned to normal? This is my second period since my mc back in sept (an early mc, 5 weeks) and it's much heavier than usual. I was expecting the first period to be heavy, which it was, but I thought this second one would be normal ? I had an US after the mc and they said everything was normal. Just wondered how quickly other people's cycles returned to normal?

This month I've been spotting since 7dpo and then very heavy bleeding when the witch got me. Not sure whether to get it checked xx

Hi! :wave:

My 1st cycle post M/C was very light. The next couple have been normal since then (like pre M/C periods). I'd see how your next one goes and if it's still behaving badly then see someone...it can take up to 3 months to normalize.

Good luck!

I've heard several ladies say that MC has changed their cycles - made them longer/shorter and lighter/heavier. Maybe you're now unfortunately having heavier cycles?

Either way I'd mention it to a doctor just to keep an eye on it. They might want to check your iron levels as well in case all this blood loss is leaving you anaemic.

Hi Jules,
My periods were normal for first couple months but have been not been the same since as I dont think I ovulated those first months. I either have a short bleed mid cycle or spot from mid cycle until real AF arrives. I had a test and I am producing eggs but you do get worried, my body was clockwork before I miscarried in March but not now!
I hope it settles down for you, see your doc for some reasurrance if not.
xxx

for me, after the 1st mc my cycles were longer inbetween but shorter in length (3-4 days bleeding but 40 or more cycle days until the next) when we started trying again i fell pg right away but sadly mc'd again. since the 2nd mc at the end of august and after the initial bleed, my first period was heavy which i knew it would be and the hospital advised again this is normal. i found i was back to 7 days exactly but spotting for a couple of days before af arrived which i've never had before! then the last cycle was exactly 28 days so i thought my body had worked a miracle and got my cycles back on track in no time but since then nothing and here i am on cd41 and still no af!! it really just depends. i guess i still haven't got back into a regular pattern, i was kinda hoping i would have been by now

Thanks for all the advice ladies. I think I'll see how this month goes and then make an appointment to see my GP if things are still strange. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->