North American Cloth Bum Moms!

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
Especially if you have a girl!

Not sure if you guys are like us, where we have to buy pants super super big in order to fit overtop of the cloth bum? It interferes with Claire walking because the pants are waaaay too long for her. She's a little on the short side. :haha:

Anyways, I bought some of the Carter's Brand "Roomy Bum Fit" pants, and they work perfectly over a cloth bum! Not too long in the pants either. Not to mention they've got an adorable ruffle along the bum. Too cute!!! I normally buy a bit large anyways so she grows into things, but its nice to only go up a few sizes and not 2 or 3T pants! :haha:

Just thought I'd pass it along! If anyone knows of good brands that fit well over the cloth bum can you let me know? Thanks!

Thanks! I always buy Carters sleepers since they seem to fit Emma's cloth bum best but hadn't tried their pants yet so that's good to know I should be looking for a specific type when I'm in the store :)

I haven't had any problems fitting pants over Buns diaper, but he is really long - wearing 3-6 month at 2 months - but not that chunky, so there is plenty of room for the diaper. So far anyway!
xx

I havent seemed to have a problem? If the pants are too tight I just move up a size. Jasmine has been wearing 18 month pants for awhile, she has long legs though too.

We've just started fitting our LO with 3-6 month clothing (he's only 8wks but growing fast). But I have found it a little trickier fitting him with sleepers and onsies, sadly there are no Caters up here in Canada so we may have to take a shopping trip when he gets to the walking stage.

I havent seemed to have a problem? If the pants are too tight I just move up a size. Jasmine has been wearing 18 month pants for awhile, she has long legs though too.

I wish! There is NO way I could fit a cloth bum over size 18 month pants. We have to go up to 2 or 3T in order to get her in them! Claire's a porkchop, and is a bit on the short side too though. :D :haha:

wow... 2t?!?!?!? Claire must have grown! LOL

We have carters clothing in our giant tiger stores.

We have Carters here in Canada - I have some outfits from the osh kosh store.. xx

I can only find them here in Bonnie Togs. They have them in Costco but I don't have a membership so I have to wait for a friend to come with me. Its all good though, Costco doesn't have as big of a selection as Bonnie Togs does. :)

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->