North Yorkshire/Leeds meet up?

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
Are there any ladies around York/Leeds area that fancy a get together xx

Yay :)

Im not originally from York but hubby is in the army and we've been here for 3 months, and i've not met one person yet so its driving me mad!! I go to St james hospital in leeds... and also have my driving test next week so hope to plan a get together after then xxx

That would be great nobody ever meets near me x

Exactly... i barely see meets near here, and as im new around here it'd be nice to meet some people... its not looking like many people are interested though xx

I live in selby open to meet leeds or york x

I'm not far from Selby... so would prob be better for york?? Just need to get more people interested, i think i've seen quite a few girls on here from this area xx

Yeah i tried to do a christmas meet and lunch and only 1 girl was interested then it turned out she couldnt go due to movin house ...You dont need loads to have fun though ..nemo and bump is from york ...jade is near selby cant think of her username but ive met her before ..depends on her work ..may have to get stalking them all :lol:

Haha yes definately.. think theres enough of us on here to arrange a meet up xx

I,ll send a message to nemoandbump on here and to jade on facebook cos i cant remeber her username x

We'd all have to agree on a date/time/place but im free most days, got my driving test in a few days to so i'd be flexible to more places once i pass, failing that, hubby can drop me off xx

:happydance: Mondays are best for me really but I would also need to be home to pick OH up at 4.30 xx

In feb i,ll go see what mondays he oh is off so i dont have to bring both little ones x

edit he is off for 2 weeks starting 22nd feb so one day in those weeks would be fab

Would 22nd feb be any good for anybody ? ...not sure when half term is ?

Will be fine for me if LO doesn't decide to make an appearance before 35 weeks... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->