• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not Again!

painful

Mommy to an angel
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I just need to vent. 3 weeks ago I lost my baby at 20 weeks. Today I went in for a sailine ultra sound because I have fibroids. Well 5 years ago I had surgery to remove 5 fibroids and after trying for so long I finally got pregnant and according to the doctor I lost my baby because more fibroids grew. I am so mad. I had the surgery because I didn't want the fibroids to affect the baby but the new ones did. The fibroids that I have caused my uterus to have a bent shape and are also invading the lining. The doctor told me that if I want to try again she needs to remove them or I might loose another baby. I am so frustrated and sad because I really want a baby but if I have the surgery I have to wait to get pregnant for up to a year and it doesn't guarantee me that I will not get more fibroids. Thank you for taking time to read this.

Painful, I am so sorry about your situation. what do you plan to do?

Hello ladies. Thank you so much for your hugs and for taking the time to read my post. To tell you the truth I am so scared of having the surgery because so many things can go wrong. One of my friends had the same surgery but there were complications and her uterus was taking out. I know that I shouldn't think negative but I am scared. But I have been talking with my husband and we both want a baby and we know that having the surgery is the only way to get closer to our dream. So I am going to gather all the courage that I can and have the surgery. I go back to see my doctor the first week of June to discuss the next step. I still have to be given the ok to have the surgery by my primary care physician, so I am hopping that everything goes well so I have the surgery as soon as possible. Sorry this is so long. Thank you again.

Hello ladies. Thank you so much for your hugs and for taking the time to read my post. To tell you the truth I am so scared of having the surgery because so many things can go wrong. One of my friends had the same surgery but there were complications and her uterus was taking out. I know that I shouldn't think negative but I am scared. But I have been talking with my husband and we both want a baby and we know that having the surgery is the only way to get closer to our dream. So I am going to gather all the courage that I can and have the surgery. I go back to see my doctor the first week of June to discuss the next step. I still have to be given the ok to have the surgery by my primary care physician, so I am hopping that everything goes well so I have the surgery as soon as possible. Sorry this is so long. Thank you again.

Bless you :hugs::hugs:, shame as people who really want to make a family have problems, I know friends who get pregnant and dont want them... Life not fair...

I hope you get your surgery, everything goes well and you and your hubby have a baby *EVERYTHING CROSSED* :hugs:

That is frustrating, and sad. I am sorry for your loss. Well on the bright side, if there is one, at least you may have a reason as to why you have lost your sweet baby. I have had 2 2nd trimester losses in a row after having 4 healthy pregnancies, and we have no idea why. And I am currently waiting to miscarry, because I am 10 weeks pregnant, and I have a blighted ovum. I know how hard it is, and I hope you dont blame yourself for the loss of your sweet baby, but hopefully, this will help, and resolve the issues so it does not happen again.

I am so sorry for your lost.:( yes it is hard not to know why we loose our little ones. Knowing why has helped me to move on a little bit. I still cry almost everyday but I don't blame myself or my body anymore. I did blame my body for not working correctly but now I know that something can be done to "correct" what is wrong with me and this has brought me hope. Next month I go see my dr. to discuss when I am going to have the surgery. I hope soon, even if I have to miss work for 6 to 8 weeks it is worth it.

:hugs: I really hope everything works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->