not again!

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
my baby has fallen down twice in the jumperoo ( rainforest) with the same strap coming loose? why? has anyone had this, so many of us have this one???
i am beginning to seriously doubt its safety! he was almost badly hurt both times once bashing into the pole and once suspended on his head!i am writing them a nasty complaint!

That's awful :shock: We used ours loads, I've adjusted all the straps twice and nothing has ever gone wrong with it. How has it come loose? x

I'd make a complaint hon! Never heard of this problem. :hugs:

i dont know, do you think i should go to height number two, is he just jumping too hard?
he loves it and i dont wnat to stop using it , esp as i shlepped it all the way from america to israel with me, but safety first!

ive had this problem once but not with my son in it .it was my friends son was too tall and when he bounced it made the straps loosen

ive had this problem once but not with my son in it .it was my friends son was too tall and when he bounced it made the straps loosen

thnx very useful ill up to height 2 and see if it helps

I have the old version and was going to get this newer one - think I may stay clear now the older one is perfect never a problem with bashing into bars and loosen straps etc :shock:

:shock: I can't believe it happened again. We recently moved Hannah up to 2 though she's not quite long enough for it, we just put a blanket underneath her

well i have moved him to two and hes almost reaching the ground but not quite. ill see if it happens with this one i guess.
wobbles, is a fantastic toy it really is and he really loves it but i am still concerned for his saftey. gonna be calling fisher price will let you all know..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->