not been here for ages

mumof7

Reaction score
hiya there again not been around for ages but i made a post a while ago about my little boy back in december well hes been through lots of testing etc etc well 2 years of it and we finally have an answer although not one i really like and i blame myself thats how am made to feel they say my son has attachment disorder so i guess in one sense its a better diagnosis that the suspected asd they thought he had but in another sense i do feel like poop been doing a lot of web reading and it does seem like its all my fault they say they dont blame me but i no they do after all i was the one who had depression and had all this rubbish going on for months and months even years we are trying to turn things around pleased to say he has a place at a secondry special school in september which will help him with his anger issues and his educational stuff i am trying to make mummy time for him which isnt every day one to one but me and hubby do try and do things with him on his own i no its gonna be hard when baby comes along in the next 13 weeks but my son is looking forward to that and i will try hard to keep things up for his sake hes still hard work but is doing ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->