• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not confident and getting impatient

adamswifey

misscarried 1st trimester
Reaction score
So i posted before saying that i was doing great at NTNP and that i was just taking it as it comes nice and relaxed.
But now i cant help thinkiny, baby baby baby..
Really not feeling confident about this month and the thought of having to go back to CD1 again is grose :( lol
Even though i am not due on yet i have the feeling my body is doing all the things ir normally does in the week or so before AF.
Gonne go crazy soon i think, why cant i just be pregnant with a H&H 9 months x

I know its hard hun, we all might be NTNP but we are all as desperate i think to have a LO. We are just being a bit more laid back about the process. :hugs::hugs:

Your doing really well hun. It is frustrating when things arent going the way you want it, as much as we are ntnp we still want a baby as much as the ladies in ttc. Dont be so hard on yourself. Your doing good.

I suppose you are right ye :( thankyou girls
just am gettin really impatient, as i had a misscariage this year and im desprate to be pregnant again, was due begining of november and really wanted to be preg again before then, seems like times running out for that, just want it to happen <3 x

Aww hun :hugs: I am the same, I dont think I am very good at NTNP and I have only been doing it about 12 days :rofl: I have even thought about doing a fliping chart - even thought I know nothing about them. xx

Ah hugs hun....Youll get there again.....Sorry for your loss too.....

Not using any contraception, but not temping or using OPKS or anything like that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->