Not Crawling....

KX

Reaction score
My lovely lil Rebecca will be 9months on 3rd Nov, and she still isn't crawling. She tries to do it, but when she can't she goes into a fit of temper, or starts rolling about to obtain things.

Should I be worried?

Her nursery say she is a "clever cookie" with words etc, and today has started saying "stinky" after my mum said you've done a stinky jobby (thank god she never repeated the latter!") The nursery have no concerns and say she is advanced with speech etc.

Is she just like her dad and just a lazy bugger? :lol:

my friends LO never crawled he hated to be on his stomach and would scream blue murder!! he bum shuffled(not v much tho) and took str8 to walking!!! i wouldnt be worried(you have probably heard this a million times) all babies are different!!!

I have read of babies skipping the crawling stage and going straight to walking

Coby isnt crawling, he slides himself along the floor instead.

x

my godaughter has no teeth as of yet but is walking so each child is different

Ella pulls herself along with her arms and uses one foot to push herself. Occasionally she'll do it properly for a few 'steps' but then goes back onto her belly. Mentally she's quite forward for her age just physically she seems behind compared to some of the others at my baby group. Probably a good thing as she manages to make at least one of them cry from just sitting near them (she's such a bruiser!) and took on 3 boys the other day when she was in a walker :lol:

I was going to say the same, she will most probably go straight to walking, I wouldnt worry too much as has been said all children are different, good at one thing and not so much at somethnig else.

stinky! thats a good one for me to teach Ella!

I take my first post back, he started crawling and pulling himself up on things yesterday :D

x

Thomas is going towards 11 months old and he does not crawl, does not cruise, does not walk, cannot sit up from lying down position, cannot stand up from sitting up position, can only says words like mummy, daddy and minger ( fortunatly he does not know what it means lol)He cannot even move a foot in front of him when standing up holding on to something lol

I am a bit worried but H/V came round for his 10 months old control and she said he was absolutely ok so i guess she has more experience than me.

Each child is individual and I can bet you a tenner that Rebecca will still be crawling or walking before Thomas :wink:

Jamie didnt crawl until he was 10 months, like rebecca he tryed to do it for ages and then one day that was it...he was off !! .....hasnt stopped since !! :lol: make the most of it soon you will need eyes in your backside!! :rofl:

K

Chloe didnt crawl til she was a year old and walked at 19 months so all is normal with you an little one.

My little girl simply couldnt be bothered also at 6 months old she weighed 32 pounds so was large,lol dunno if this was case.

:shock: 32lb at 6 months, thats Huge! sure you didntmean 22lb ?

No she was 2 stone and 2 pounds or is ot 4lb's
Her Dad weighed that at 6 months give or take 2 lb's

I was so worried but she slimmed out but she is height of a 8 year old and she is only 6 but it is starting to slow down now,I was big too.....really fat still am lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->