Not excited about maternity clothes

Rymel12

Reaction score
I don't know if it's because it's my second pregnancy or what but I am not excited about maternity clothes. I was all about them last time, going on crazy shopping sprees at motherhood maternity, counting down the days til I could wear the maternity shirts. Now I'm at that point where I am pretty much in all maternity clothes and I can't wait to be back in regular clothes. I see cute outfits on regular clothing websites and I get sad that i can't wear them at the moment. While i do love the comfort of maternity pants initially, even those are starting to feel uncomfortable as I am getting a big belly. Anyone else feel this way?

I love my maternity jeans quite a bit but I know what you mean about missing regular clothes.
I was shopping a couple of days ago and looking at all the autumn/winter collections and wishing I could wear it!

100% agree. I hate maternity clothes. I've never found jeans that stay up. I'm wearing regular clothes as long as possible this time!

I'm not the biggest fan of maternity clothes.. It seems everyone wants me to look like marshmallow man with the amount of pastels about...

I found some black tops in new look maternity that I liked and bought multiple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->