Not excited

BUMP5-ZA

Mom of 2 TTC +1
Reaction score
After my thread 'unplanned' i would just like to know if there is any one else on this forum that has just found out they are pregnant and not to excited about it ?

I used to just feel worried and panic. I thought everybody would be against me so i couldn't feel happy about it. Since telling my mother yesterday, we started looking at prams and well i did feel excited it was nice :) For about 7 weeks though i didn't at all.

Thanks - I worked out with a preg calculater - that if the blood test comes back positive - I would be 6 weeks already - i have no I dea how i will break the news to my mother or church friends. . . .

I cried when I got my positive but now im so excited. It literally is all I think about.

When I got my BFP I was in shock, we wernt planning any more children. But I knew we would go ahead with the pregnancy.
Luckily my Dp is very supportive and encouraged me to tell my family straight away. My mum was less then impressed at first but has come round to the idea of me having a third child now. I think she just worries how I will cope with 3 under 4's! as both our families live far away from us.
For the first few months I carried on like normal and often forgot I was pregnant! but now I am getting excited about meeting our new family member.

I wasent excited, it was unplanned and we dident know if wanted anymore kids, but it happened.
I do feel excited from time to time, but then the kids will give us a bad day and i fill up with dread.
I wonder how ill manage coping with them all when im exhausted from sleepless nights, plus im having a section and 2 weeks later, my hubby will have to go back to work and i know ill still be sore, but the kids will still need things doing for them as well as the stuff ill have to do for the baby.

I try to think of the good things, like them big blue eyes stairing at me for the first time, my kids faces when they meet their new little brother, watching my OH with the baby (that ones always a heart melter).

Its not all bad, there will be good and bad times, but it will all be worth it, because i adore my kids and they adore us.

I was so shocked when I found out, I cried and cried and cried! I was planning on going to college this year and things and it seemed to come at the wrong time but you learn to adjust to it and change things to fit around it and now I couldnt be happier! Im so excited!
When you start to show and look at baby things Im sure the excitment will arrive
Xx

When I found out i was expecting i cried and cried and cried. I was so unhappy, but once i had my 12 weeks scan and saw a proper little baby in there i've been really excited ever since. x

i wasn't happy at all..
when i got that BFP i basically fell on the floor crying my eyes out... OH wasn't around, and my best friend basically had to try and help me.. i was still smoking then, and i couldn't stop smoking.
it was horrible... OH and I weren't together long at all, and we just weren't ready, I was supposed to start school, etc...

But once we talked about it, and thought more about it, we realized it would be perfectly fine, and now we're on :cloud9: about having this baby and couldn't be any happier!

Thanks to all that replied to my thread - I just thought i would let you all know that my blood test came back from the hospital - and it was negative - although my home one said positive - after being in shock - and all this waiting - and all this trying to figure it out - my fiance ( to be ) and I got all excited about this and now it's not ! One thing puzzling me thou is that my cycle still hasnt started ???
Giving it some time . . . ( now actually hoping it doesnt start ) other wise i would be joining the TTC group... can you beleive it ?? after not even wanting to have another for a while . . . lol . . . another thing is my 'symptoms' arent gowing away and i know this sounds crazy - but my stomac is standing extremely bloated . . . Think i am going insane

well when I found out I was pregnant, I was actually really depressed, it wasn't something I wanted, and was actually hoping something would go wrong, as bad as that sounds. You get over it though, and now I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait till she gets here

I've replied about the result in the other thread :)

When I found out I was pregnant:-
We'd just got back off holiday, and I was unpacking and found my sanitary pads etc, but thought I must have mis-calculated the dates. I had a test in the back of my medicine cupboard and thought I'd take it - just to stop me worrying. And there on the test was two little dots.... Took my half and hour to tell OH why I was figetting ... he checked it too and after a while said "well, i guess you're pregnant" - I burst into tears.

We spent 4 hours laying awake talking, one minute worrying about money or what people would think and the next giggling and laughing, it was very sureal. Never for one second did I not want this baby thou, it's just the reality of the situation was so emense it was hard to take it all in.

From that moment on I started worrying it wasn't real - my greatest fear became that something might happen to LO. I think a real maternal instinct kicks in. It's very powerful.

Thanks Ria for all the support you guys are great ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->