not fair ,need to vent

zelda

TTCAL
Reaction score
Im so fed up. I should be 6 months pregnant now but instead Im dealing with cramps and another AF.This is my 3rd cycle of ttc after my mc and have found out I have antiphospholipid syndrome.I dont think I can keep doing this .Im 37 next month and my AF is due on my birthday..

Im surrounded by pregnant women and I feel like screaming

just needed to vent but how does everyone else cope

Zelda we have all felt the same way luv....I personally would have a good cry and vent on B&B! I am now pregnant again after 2 losses, one in the second trimester and i still feel like i cant go on....Im also almost 36 and i feel ive been pregnant forever and still no baby in my arms. This forum is for us to scream and whine and let ita ll out!

Im so fed up. I should be 6 months pregnant now but instead Im dealing with cramps and another AF.This is my 3rd cycle of ttc after my mc and have found out I have antiphospholipid syndrome.I dont think I can keep doing this .Im 37 next month and my AF is due on my birthday..

Im surrounded by pregnant women and I feel like screaming

just needed to vent but how does everyone else cope

hi zelda i know just how you feel I should be 20weeks myself as I village like to update me wk by wk and cant bloody cancel e mails. it doesnt get any easier does it ?,am 44 btw so for me time really is of the essence, have had to not only deal with mmc but also people with foot in mouth disease, there are some bloody sarcy people out there. anyway cheer up chick hopefully you will get ur BFP soon, best wishes sarah x

:hugs: Zelda, I hope instead of AF you get a bfp on your birthday.

I should be thirty weeks pregnant today, and my SIL has just announced her pregnancy, plus im still bleeding from my MC four months ago and cant try again until i have a cyst removed, life does well and truly suck.

I feel like crawling in a hole and never coming out. Sorry for your losses Hun. What doesnt kill us makes us stronger. X

:hugs: to everyone! It's so easy to fall into that "I should be x weeks pregnant now, I should have a scan now, I should be shopping for baby stuff now" mentality, isn't it? I do it every once in a while but I try to remind myself that it won't help and that I should try to think positive instead. I know it's so hard nit to think about what could have been. But the sad fact it isn't. Our losses are part of our lives and they won't go away. We can't change the past, can't change the fact that those pregnancies have ended, as heartbreaking as that is sometimes. What we can change though is the here and now. We can make a conscious effort to see the good sides of life and trust that we will hold healthy, happy babies in our arms before too long. Of course there'll always be down times and days where it just hurts too much. But I really believe that you can make your life a lot easier by allowing those feelings but consciously deciding not to dwell on them. When I have a bad day, I'll talk to DH or a friend, maybe have a good cry, but then try to do things to cheer me up (bubble baths, cooking a nice dinner, going to the cinema... just general "being good to yourself" things).
It's going to get better. For all of us. We'll all get to that happy place eventually, so it's just about making the journey there as bearable as possible. Hope you all feel better really soon! :hugs:

oh, zelda, I hear you so very well...
turning 36 tomorrow, I would be around 6 months preg by now too.
here I am waiting for my AF which is 3 days late, (something that NEVER happens to me, I'm always kinda early) and 2 negative preg test.
meanwhile, every week someone around me announces she's pregnant. Never in my life were there so many pregnant women near me, and it's not just that I notice more now because of my situation, it's a real fact.

I thought I was getting better, but the last couple of weeks have been tough... my insensitive coworker who can't stop talking about pregnant women doesn't help.

sorry... I guess I needed to vent too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->