Not feeling baby move anymore!

CiscoMama

Reaction score
Ok...I'm driving myself crazy with worry so I thought I should share on here so maybe someone can share a similar experience.

I'm 13.5 days pregnant with my 4th baby...all of my babies have been c-section babies. I am small framed and have always felt my baby's movements very early on. The 1st time at 16 weeks (I could actually see the bumps) the 2nd time at 13 weeks, the 3rd at 11 weeks and this time around at 11 weeks also. But at 12 weeks I couldn't feel anymore movements and I was convinced the baby died. I went into my appt at 12.5 days expecting not to see the heartbeat on the ultrasound but to my surprise, it was there! 135 bpm and the baby measured at 13 weeks. Then I started feeling the movements again and they were nice and strong and frequent. But for the past coulple days I haven't felt a thing and now I'm back at that paranoid state thinking the baby has passed on again! :( We have a 4D ultrasound this Sat to find out the gender since my husband is in the Marine Corps and wont be here for a couple months and I'm terrified we are gonna go in there with our other kids and my parents and find out the baby passed away. Do they even tell you those thing at those places???
I'm trying to convince myself that the baby is just in a different position and I'm not feeling its movements like last time. Or maybe because of the loss of nerves from my c-sections, I cant feel certain movements since that area is numb. Has anyone else experienced these intermittent feral movements? I do feel some uncomfortable feelings down low like in my butt area as if something is pushing on nerves in that region. Not sure if that's the baby or just my body. I'm just so worried and paranoid right now! I never experienced this before...with my other 3 pregs, once I started feeling the baby movements, they never stopped.

Hiya,
I felt the baby move at 11weeks on two seperate occaisions but after that I haven't felt anything, feel a bit worried. I have my first scan tomorrow, so i don't know what i am going to see, just want want to see that tiny little heart beating.

Hey hun. I see that you can feel movement pretty early on but you're still early to be feeling baby everyday. Baby has SO much room to swim right now. I wouldn't worry, I bet when you go saturday you see a very bouncy baby with a healthy heartbeat :hugs:

ETA: I still sometimes don't feel my baby everyday, sometimes I can't for 2 days in a row. Trust me I'm a basket case on those days but then I feel him/her kick the day after :D

Try drinking orange juice. :o) I hope everything is fine. But, it is still early to feel movements every day, with so much room. I went two days without feeling any and worried my butt off. Had a doctor appt that day do to bad cramps also. Everything turned out fine, it was round ligament pain and the heart was beating away.

As the other posters have said I think baby has so much room it might depend on the position he/she is in I've felt bumps from 11 weeks but depends on how I am laying down especially when I sneeze I'm sure everything is fine maybe get a doppler to settle your nerves x

my placenta is in the front and her movements aren't very strong most of the time and I am almost 25 weeks... the doctor said movements are muffled a lot if you have an anterior placenta try not to worry too much especially at 13 weeks the baby is tiny and can go hide in a spot where movement is hard to feel for a while :)

im carrying all in the back so sometimes feel her kick my bum. but i have only started feeling her in the last week, at least one thud a day, and ive felt her this morning. sometimes baby is asleep/hiding/swimming round and each pregnancy is different xxx

You guys are all so great and have made me feel so much better!! I'm definitely able to relax and not feel so anxious about it now :) thanks ladies!! <3

Also, you might have an anterior placenta? I found at my 18 week scan that I do and that's why I can't feel all the little movements.

As the other girls said, bubba still has heaps of space and they usually like to snuggle into the corners so maybe they're just hiding in the back? I wouldn't worry too much hun :)

This is my 3rd and i started to feel my Lo at 11weeks but this 1 i felt some thing from about 14 weeks but it wouldn't be every day. I got told at 18 weeks i had an anterior placenta and that is way i wasn't feeling him much. at 13 weeks it is still very early and mw don't get worred about it untill after 23 weeks baby is so small and weak still just try and relax

My first son I felt at 3months that was 10 years ago my memory is foggy on that pregnancy I do have preeclampsia ... my 2nd at 8 weeks and he was very active but he was born 6 weeks early and they don't know why "he was very healthy though" this pregnancy felt movement at 10 weeks and this weird feeling of it rolling around and pushing up in my ribs on the right side kind of like a numbing tingling feeling around 11, 12 weeks and strong kicks one was strong enough for my fiance to feel, I am 13 weeks 3 days and I haven't felt movement in a couple days "they say by now if you poke your belly you should feel the baby kick back I did once now when I do it nothing, I may have but it could be gas I have been very gassy this pregnancy doesn't feel normal at first my docter had me going in every two weeks due to bad constipation vaginal pain and cramping, no bleeding ever but I had a miscarriage when my first son was 2 and I didn't bleed at all till after my DNC" im still going through all but constipation", this is my first whole month they haven't had me come in my next appointment is july 12th but I keep freaking myself out and im not trying to I just don't understand why im feeling pains like that why the baby has strong movement sometimes and then go days without moving at all, less than a year ago my fiances sister lost her twins and it was devastating because she was 7 and half months pregnant they were fine one day and the next gone :'( this baby will be his parents first grand baby and I feel like if something happens it's my fault. I give into my cravings "I crave sweets like crazy and i've never been a sweets person" but I eat pretty healthy yogurts special K cereal fruits fruit smooties and veggies. Last time I went in the babys heart beat was 174 I think when I first went in at 5/6weeks the babys heart beat was 115, I got all my test results back and everything came back great except my

RDW
Your Level: 11.2 %

Platelet
Your Level: 124 K/uL

those numbers are below normal does that mean the baby isn't getting what it needs? should I call my docter even though she hasn't called me? I know she's seen my results before they put them on my health online account.

or should I just stop freaking myself out, I just want to feel the baby everyday atleast once esp. since I have already felt very strong kicks and rolling around. I would get a fetal monitor but I read up those are dangerous to have at home because we don't know the difference of our heart beat the babys and the blood flow going to the umbilical cord I guess they all sound the same I read that there was a case were one woman had one at 6 months didn't feel the baby moving used her fetal monitor heard a heart beat but when she went to her docter the baby had died awhile ago :( so I don't know if I want one. would it be weird for me to go to the er and have them check before my appointment?

also the more babies you have the sooner you show the sooner you feel your babies movements from what I have been told and my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->