Not feeling right :(

L

LilMiss_91

It's probably nothing, but I just haven't felt right the last week or so. This time last week I was woken by excruciating stomach cramps which carried on for about an hour followed by an urgent need to go #2 which was super soft stools (sorry for tmi) despite not having "been" for a good few days. That happened again a few days later. And today I've felt completely energyless, weak and have spent the day asleep. Kind of flu-like but without the stuffy nose, temperature etc.
Just feel rubbish tbh! Anyone else been feeling like this?

I would call your hospital and maybe go and get checked out!

Ah hun hope your feeling a little better, maybe you should get checked out with your midwife x x

I'm seeing my midwife this Monday morning so I'll talk to her then. Feel sooo tired and my stomach can't make up it's mind whether it feels nauseas, hungry or just uncomfortable
. Slightly worried I keep getting very faint period like cramping low down in my belly. Not sure if that's normal at this stage or not? I mean, they are extremely faint... almost like when an AF cramp is just about to start but it doesn't, and only lasts a a few moments so probably nothing right?
Last thing I need is to be ill right now :( xx

i am feeling the cramping too since two weeks ...they on and off and are light mostly followed by BM ....however baby is kicking all day every day ....so i was thinking its normal just prep for big day as BH has also become more frequent (i do not cramp during BH)....i will ask at my next appointment in 5 days if this is okay...

Have only had a couple of crampy feelings today. I think it might be trapped wind that can't quite get passed the baby obstruction :blush: lol. I don't know! Gonna have a nice warm bath to try and soothe my various aches and pains away so will see how I feel after that!

Just sounds like your body preparing for labour. I was like this for weeks before having my son. Third trimester can be awful!

It definitely hasn't been brilliant so far. Not sure if it's better or worse than 1st and 2nd tri though lol definitely not missing the MS!

Heh Hun, I felt like this when I was told I had a uti. I felt so flu like without the symptoms as u say. Just knocked out and tired and headachy, lower tummy pains etc could it be something like that? I was having weekly midwife appts at that time. One week it was clear the next week midwife said there was all types of rubbish in there and it was no wonder I was feeling rubbish.
Hope u feel better soon xxx

I didn't know a uti could give you symptoms like that. I've only ever had cystitis with the constant need to go and pain. Will definitely get her to check me out on Monday. Thankyou :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->