• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

not feeling so hopeful but kinda am..?

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:nope: Our BD score on FF shows me i've gotten a low score because me and my partner had sex 2-3 days before i'd ovulated, There was alot of confusion with midcycle bleeding so i thought my Af had turned up on CD 14..only for me to buck up, keep charting from my LMP and find out my temps have risen so i did actually ovulate after all... Ive heard so many stories of ladies having really bad BD timing and somehow managing to fall pregnant, which to me is a miracle because there is alot of conflict about how long sperm can last, 5 days.. or 2 days in the "absolutely perfect vaginal/cervical environment" which then brings us to be paranoid about whether are Vaginas are good enough for his sperm to live in and then freak out!! ugh.. i dunno wat to think, they say checking your cervix is a very inaccurate way to see whether you're pregnant or not and only time can tell, So.. all i can do is wait for 7 days, and then test from there on, if i get a :bfn: then all i can do is carry on waiting! argh.. ive technically only got a week left to wait so its not too bad. I'm gonna try be really good and not touch any pregnancy tests til im at least a day before AF, cause i 'know' when i've ovulated there wont be any sorta 'well it could still be too early' unless the egg-if there is one, hasn't implanted til late..:dohh:

Trying to keep my mind preoccupied though, got passports to sort out, a little boy to run around after, a big kid of a fiance to run around after lol! :haha: How are we all coping? :hug:

I know what you mean =*( about feeling not hopeful but then kinda am..
You said you had midcycle bleeding like around 5dpo..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->